Join for free
Page 5 of 10 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2014, 10:15 AM

Re: Finitro Forte Plus

Originally Posted by oxon ->
No sir., this is not from same person. I am OXON .
Firstly I am not a 'sir'
Secondly we have only one Oxon on this site whom I quoted..
http://www.over50sforum.com/showthre...701#post532701

I am well aware that people get paid commission for promoting products and I will take the word of the Advertising Standards Authority in no less than thee countries (UK,Australia,NewZealand) any day over someone who joins a site and posts in just one thread to sing the praises of a product and doesn't bother to take part in the site as a whole.
oxon
New Member!
oxford
oxon is male 

21-09-2014, 12:27 PM

I got knee trouble for few years. Went to see GP, got X.rays and told to do few exercises. Didn't work .. I was on Facebook and this advert came up ... I thought better try it , paid under £80. Now after 6 weeks I feel 80% better. No one offered me any commision or back hander yet .. I am just telling the truth that this product has WORKED for me ..it may not work for some one else. I work for Royal Mail and done plenty of outdoor work walking and climbing up and down on flats. This Finitro has WORKED for me and it was well worth spending £80, NO regret what so ever.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2014, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by oxon ->
I have been using this product for last 6 weeks now ... I have problem with my left knee and after using this Finitro ( regularly) am 80% better. My pain almost gone and I can walk with hardly any limp . I am very very very happy with this product. Please do not take any notice from people who are against Finitro ... go ahead and use it .
What did the Dr say was wrong with you knee..
I had a problem with my right knee and could hardy walk and my doctor suggested exercise, pain killers when needed and ice packs and said it would take about three months to become fully better. I did those things and you know what it got better and it didn't cost me a penny.

It is easy to attribute good results to a preparation that actually does nothing at all , things get better in time and the makers of useless preparations know this and play on it .
oxon
New Member!
oxford
oxon is male 

21-09-2014, 12:56 PM

My GP told me that result of X-rays is ...Arthritis creaping up due to age and nature of work. GP told me to take pain killer and Ibuprofen. But Finitro is working for me and I am going to complete 3 months course.
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2014, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Do I take the word of two people who make one post on a forum or am I going to believe the Advertising Standards Agency ...
http://www.asa.org.uk/Rulings/Adjudi...x#.VBg6Vvn3Ums

http://www.asa.org.uk/Rulings/Adjudi...x#.VBhCS_n3Ums
No contest
Believe the Advertising Standards Agency.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2014, 09:43 PM

This thread is actually one of our more popular threads for guests - it's received over 50K views, so there's more chance that newbies will register to post here.

Hopefully more people with experiences good or bad will log on to leave a comment so that everyone can build a picture and opinion of the product. (And as such, it's best to take all comments with a pinch of salt as deemed necessary.)

Looking at the ingredients, it certainly seems feasible it might help:

Collagen Type II is the main protein of cartilage and is responsible for the strength and elasticity of cartilage.

Glucosamine sulphate 2 KCL is a small aminosaccharide that supports the cartilage metabolism. It is an important building block for our Chondrocytes (cartilage cells). Glucosamine also supports the preservation of cartilage and synovial fluid. Additional to this Glucosamine inhibits the production of certain enzymes that are harmful to the cartilage.

Chondroitin sulfate is a complex Glycosaminoglycan that is present in the articular cartilage and delivers a large contribution to the water binding ability of the cartilage. This molecule promotes the shock dampening ability of the cartilage. Chondroitin sulphate inhibits like Glucosamine the production of certain enzymes that damage the cartilage.

Harpagophytum Procumbens also called Devil's claw is a herb with a powerful soothing effect at joint ailments.

Boswellia Serrata is a natural extract extracted from the resin of the Boswellia Serrata tree, also called Incense tree with a strong softening effect at stiff joints.

Phellodendron amurense Rupr. is a natural extract extracted from a Chinese cork tree with a powerful soothing effect.

Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a natural sulfur compound found in the body and has a soothing effect at stiff joints and stiff muscles. The body's own production decreases with increasing age.

Omega 3 fatty acids not only reduce the risk of heart diseases but also improve the cholesterol and soothe inflammation in joint problems.

Hyaluronic acid is the main component of synovial fluid and acts as a lubricant with all joint movements.

DL-α-tocopherol acetate (Vit E) plays a crucial role in the maintenance of healthy body cells and hence our cartilage cells. It is a powerful antioxidant that gives more energy and provides a general tonic feeling.

Urtica Dioica or stinging nettle is a plant which is known to have substances, that inhibit the formation of harmful enzymes of the cartilage

Magnesium is necessary for building strong bones and the contraction of muscles.
I think what they should do is offer money-back guarantees - if they are so confident their product works that should not be a problem. Also, if they are making claims and their product doesn't live up to them, consumers could probably get a refund by the product not being fit for purpose (though that might require them to go to a small claims court or seek to recover costs from their credit card company).
Jacqui Sweeney
New Member!
Australia
Jacqui Sweeney is female 

29-09-2014, 02:20 AM

Into my second week of taking Finitro. Any concerns have been addressed by the customer service team and I feel I'm moving more freely
oxon
New Member!
oxford
oxon is male 

05-10-2014, 08:55 PM

I am nearly in the end of 2nd month treatment. Very little pain left, walk freely and feel like having new knee. I like the side effects which are as follows .. I was 59KG for the last 30 years tried every thing but no weigh gain .. since taking Finitro I am glad to say I am 62KG and feel much much healthy and sex drive gone through the sky. This damn thing got some sex enhance meterial in it ... I used to be one in two weeks man but now I want/feel/like every day.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2014, 11:08 AM

Sex drive gone through the sky!! is that before the commission or after?!?!
oxon
New Member!
oxford
oxon is male 

06-10-2014, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by cranberry ->
Sex drive gone through the sky!! is that before the commission or after?!?!
After a month into taking this medicine. I feel like different man ( including my left knee). two months completed today and tomorrow I will open 3rd cartridge . I am thinking about ordering more but will take only 2 tablets a day instead of 4, just to carry on .

Page 5 of 10 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top