Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2012, 08:45 AM

Silent Wednesday

Good morning everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol8_uWB4Haw

Cold, damp and quite miserable this morning and our morning walk was like walking through a graveyard at midnight, nothing stirred and the silence was deafening.

Plans for today, weekly shopping is done and when another shop opens at 9:00am we shall venture out again before we then spend the morning relaxing with a mug of coffee and a bacon sarnie. Lunch is at home, Fish and chips with mushy peas before an afternoon similar to the morning followed by a quizz night tonight.

Eileen (((((hugs))))) some on love we miss you.

Have a great day everyone remember

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJKKpKhFRdo
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2012, 10:19 AM

Re: Silent Wednesday

Warmer and damper here this morning, finally i can turn the heating down, was having to have the heating on all night because it was so cold.
I am at work today so off i go
Enjoy your day
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2012, 10:37 AM

Good morning to all..

Much milder here in the Midlands but showery and windy with it. Nothing much planned for today other than cooking a fry up for lunch and relaxing with a book after walking the dogs this afternoon.

Have a good day yourselves..

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2012, 11:41 AM

Good Morning Bob, Shirley, Barry and Everyone Cold Damp and Dreich up here but good walking weather!

Thanks for the links Bob - enjoyed them!

Hope you're well on the way to recovery, Eileen, healing thoughts winging their way to you.

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day.

Take care.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2012, 12:15 PM

Good morning fellow members cold and damp here. Spent the morning sorting accommodation for a wedding a year in April it seems a long way away but the venue is almost fully booked already.

Off now to make lunch for son and heir , have a pleasant day everyone.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2012, 03:45 PM

Hello folks it's back to damp and drizzly weather, much milder at 11ºC ...... I would much rather have the frosty morning and sunshine any day.

Have been to my daughter's this morning, poor Katie is home with a tummy bug which appears to be going around her school at the moment. I'm sure that when I was at school ..... or my own children for that ..... all these school bugs weren't as prevalent as they are today.

Thinking of Eileen and hoping she is improving....
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2012, 05:06 PM

Good afternoon all, lovely day here today, spasms of sunshine, nice and mild. Hope you are all as well as you can be, my grandson Liam (11) fell and split his forehead just above his eye at school yesterday, his Mam took him to the hospital, it was a deep gash so they had to do whatever kind of paper stitches they use nowadays to close it up, not a squawk out of him, he's a brave little lad my Liam.
I agree Mags, there seems to be more vicious germs going around the schools now.
Enjoy the rest of the day folks.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2012, 05:20 PM

These germs folks, do you think its because people dont use disinfectants and a scrubbing brush and elbow grease. my Grannie was a stickler for disinfectant, if you stood still long enough she would pour it on you.We all had childhood illnesses, measles mumps etc but we recovered, maybe food has something to do with it and latchkey children.Ooh I do go on I know.
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2012, 05:22 PM

Hello everyone, dull and damp here, looking forward to some spring weather.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2012, 10:39 PM

Jem, hope Liam's forehead soon heals up, and Mags, hope Katie is soon better. My Niece was telling me there was only 3 children in her little one's class yesterday-all rest off with tummy bug-no doubt her little one will catch it!

Dull with drizzle this morning, but a mild and pleasant afternoon-the sun even came out!

Laptop sorted, car sorted-service and MOT, now I need to sort fridge/freezer out-opened fridge door earlier to find 'pool' of water, so a trip to the shop is needed. In between all that, had a lovely walk along canal....

Thoughts have been with Eileen again today.....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top