Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 01:23 AM

Re: A letter from Fiat

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Reversing sensors only work when reverse gear is selected, as you will probably have aftermarket sensors fitted they will wire them to either the reverse light switch on the gearbox or to the reverse light wiring

Primus, you were right. I phoned the garage and asked them today. They will only work when I am in reverse gear.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2015, 12:04 PM

They took my car away to fit the sensors this morning. Hope I get on with them alright. Time will tell.
ScottishCatLady
Moray, Scotland.
ScottishCatLady is female  ScottishCatLady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2015, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
They took my car away to fit the sensors this morning. Hope I get on with them alright. Time will tell.
If you are good at parking you'll never hear them, it is only if you get too close they will go off.

I think mine have gone off once in the two years I've owned my car!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

29-10-2015, 11:24 PM

Well I love 'em already susan. I have quite a few roses in large tubs at the top of my driveway and I never could see exactly where the tubs were in the dark, as the tubs are dark too - but now I know.

They washed my car, valeted it, and gave it a pre-winter check as well, so I am a happy bunny.
ScottishCatLady
Moray, Scotland.
ScottishCatLady is female  ScottishCatLady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2015, 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Well I love 'em already susan. I have quite a few roses in large tubs at the top of my driveway and I never could see exactly where the tubs were in the dark, as the tubs are dark too - but now I know.

They washed my car, valeted it, and gave it a pre-winter check as well, so I am a happy bunny.
Sounds good Mups! Glad you're happy with them

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top