Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 10:55 PM

Re: Varying moods

I drink, shout, groan, moan, scheme, and stick pins in dolls bit like zen for the permanently grumpy.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
What do you do when you are in a grumpy mood or feeling mad, over something or someone who has really rattled you? How do you get rid of it?
Do you sulk, shout, slam doors or throw things? Or go to the gym or clear off out for a walk, a pint (or three), or just phone a friend?

I'm not often in a really bad mood, but I tend to worry about things instead sometimes.
I just retreat to my shed, put the old music on and have a tin or two of Guinness, always does the job for me Mups, when I come back into the house I'm as cool as a cucumber and the wife and I will still be on the best of terms, least said easiest mended and all that.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
Nothing that would probably upset anyone else

I just found her to be affected ... nothing on the menu she liked .... had to make it known she had an Australian accent .... couldn't find a lunchtime sandwich to her liking ... ordering a cappuccino was a nightmare - had to be a one shot with a lot of fuss .... puffing and huffing most of the time .... humming and singing whilst she was eating .... etc .... she got on my nerves !!!!!

But the thing that upset me most was that she put me on the spot regarding a gift I had bought for my granddaughter ... she had bought 5 of the same thing for a group of friends ... then at dinner she said she actually needed 6 and now she had a problem as she couldn't leave any of them out. She could have gone back to the shop earlier but couldn't be bothered walking there !! I felt obliged to ask if she wanted the one I'd bought for Grace .... and of course she said yes !!!! We were leaving at 7.30 the following morning so no chance of buying another one !!!!

See ... I told you it was nothing really

Oh Myrtle, that is so mean of her. How could she take your granddaughter's present. You certainly are a good soul. x
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I just retreat to my shed, put the old music on and have a tin or two of Guinness, always does the job for me Mups, when I come back into the house I'm as cool as a cucumber and the wife and I will still be on the best of terms, least said easiest mended and all that.:-D

You're a wise man, Jem.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 11:42 AM

Oh Myrtle, that is so mean of her. How could she take your granddaughter's present. You certainly are a good soul. x
I agree ,wharra bitch She was...You're well shot of Her Myrtle,

I of course NEVER get mad or lose My temper with Anyone..ahem..kof kof..I'm just a sweet even tempered old Lady ;~)
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 11:57 AM

I can be very moody,usually a grunt or two and she knows I'm in a mood.She will ask what now? I get it off my chest and all is well.Her on the hand a tirade can last all day,then she tells all her friends about it and the next thing I know I get sideways glances and tsks from them when they come over.I always look up and around and say,"Wow this looks like my House"to no good.I am not gonna win anyway against a pack of WOLVES.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 12:39 PM

That's what I was thinking...I'm not sure I would've done that, but then I'm mean 'n' nasty
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 01:14 PM

I can tend to be a bit sharp tongued initially but then regret it 2 minutes later. I'll usually come to terms with whatever the bad news is after that. An apologetic hug for my wife and then talk about how the situation might really be handled.
Tregonsee
Lancashire UK
Tregonsee is male  Tregonsee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 01:40 PM

I simply do not have varying moods.

I am in a foul temper all the while.
Not suprising really.
Fell our of the ugly tree & hit every branch on the way down.
Spent a lifetime working with & for idiots.
Live among a load of inbreds.
Drink with the living dead in God's waiting room.
Joined a forum full of
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Tregonsee ->
I simply do not have varying moods.

I am in a foul temper all the while.
Not suprising really.
Fell our of the ugly tree & hit every branch on the way down.
Spent a lifetime working with & for idiots.
Live among a load of inbreds.
Drink with the living dead in God's waiting room.
Joined a forum full of
Oh dear Lensman you will fit in just fine here then

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top