Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2015, 05:53 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

Douglas, IoM.
Our son's off to Fuertaventura today so we're on cat feeding duties for a week. A 16 mile round trip every day and twice next Saturday. We share the job with a neighbour of his.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2015, 06:59 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning everyone, a better forecast for today with chance of a possible glimpse of sunshine...

Two of our sons are coming round today to lay some concrete slabs around the edge of the lawn, so hopefully I'm just on supervision duty and Mrs P is on catering.....

Enjoy the weekend folks
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2015, 06:59 AM

Good morning Alan and all who follow.

Why does drinking alcohol the night before make one wake up at silly o clock?
I went to a friends 60th birthday party last night – I really enjoyed it but feeling a bit dehydrated now….

Ah well - going for a swim with Paula later this morning so that should liven me up a bit...

Have a good day all.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2015, 07:25 AM

Have a black coffee Carol, that'll perk you up
Good morning all
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2015, 07:46 AM

I've had two already Patsy - I'm definitely beginning to perk up.

I just looked through the window and there's the most beautiful red sky. I think we're going to have a nice day weather wise.
Deborah2307
Weymouth Dorset
Deborah2307 is female  Deborah2307 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2015, 08:19 AM

good morning all. A grandchildren weekend soft-play today followed by lights, face painting and scares at Abbottsbury Gardens and tomorrow the cinema Hotel Transylvania 2
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2015, 08:24 AM

buenas dias all. Blue sky already and no doubt very warm again later. Actually it´s supposed to be raining, probably is somewhere but not here. We had a late night, our friends came round for dinner, they had just returned from a month´s house/dog sitting in Portugal, they said they had lots of rain and storms whilst they were there. No firm plans for today, just take it as it comes. Have a lovely day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2015, 09:21 AM

Good morning everyone,

Clumsy please send me some of your warmth. I think I am anaemic and that is why I feel the cold so much. Am definitely putting the night storage heaters on tonight. Even though they are not a lot of use during the evenings.

Nice picture Alan. Thank you.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2015, 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by Moyra ->
Good morning everyone,

Clumsy please send me some of your warmth. I think I am anaemic and that is why I feel the cold so much. Am definitely putting the night storage heaters on tonight. Even though they are not a lot of use during the evenings.

Nice picture Alan. Thank you.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.

I´d pack some up and send it to you if I could.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2015, 10:01 AM

Good morning everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top