Join for free
Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2017, 06:54 AM

Re: Back engineered Alien Technology

Hi

I am just about the most cynical person you can come across.

I do not believe in Contrails, HAARP or Conspiracy Theories.

I most certainly do not believe in little Green Men visiting our Planet and choosing solely to anally probe Americans on dirt tracks late at night.

The one thing that I cannot get my head around is the Rendlesham Forest incidence.

The Cold War, RAF Bawdsey was nearby, our most sophisticated Radar Station at that time.

It was also our top of the line Electronic Counter Measures Research Establishment.

It was protected by Bloodhound Missiles.

I was based In Martlesham at the time, doing Civil Defence.

I knew the two Police Officers involved, Local Cops, Suffolk Lads born and bred, not an ounce of imagination between them.

It shook them to the core.

I was attached to the Americans at that time, again they were gobsmacked by what happened.

I was moved, a nice promotion, as were others.

I may be thick, I accept that, decent scientist though I am.

I have no explanation at all as to how this could have happened.

It was so far advanced of any technology I was aware of at that time.

We were all called in to the Bunker at Foxhall, now long since gone.

I still cannot get my head around it, even after all these years and all the advances in Science.

It is still,to my mind at least, totally inexplicable.

If it was Soviet Technology, why on Earth did they not use it to wipe us out?

If lt was our technology, why did we not use it to bring them to their knees ?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2017, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
I do not believe in Contrails
Really? But we can all see them and we understand completely how they are formed. Man-made clouds.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2017, 02:27 PM

I think Swimfeeder's is on to something there.I have never seen a UFO but with so many habitable planets being found lately,we surely cannot think this is the only place live may have formed.Even if it a single cell organism that eats other's it's still considered Alien because it's not of this Earth.Not everything is so Cut and Dry.May be we aren't alone.I'm keeping an open mind on that.
Silbee
Wales ... aka God's pocket.
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2017, 02:56 PM

Hi

I most certainly do not believe in little Green Men visiting our Planet and choosing solely to anally probe Americans on dirt tracks late at night.

The one thing that I cannot get my head around is the Rendlesham Forest incidence.

The Cold War, RAF Bawdsey was nearby, our most sophisticated Radar Station at that time.

It was also our top of the line Electronic Counter Measures Research Establishment.

I knew the two Police Officers involved, Local Cops, Suffolk Lads born and bred, not an ounce of imagination between them.

I was attached to the Americans at that time, again they were gobsmacked by what happened.

I still cannot get my head around it, even after all these years and all the advances in Science.

You saw it yourself and examined it?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2017, 08:44 PM

Interesting Swims,

Rendlesham has always been intriguing.
I've read one book on it, and part way into a second.

Not an easy one to debunk tbh.
I still find Roswell interesting as well, and read a couple of books on that.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2017, 09:32 PM

You believe what you want to believe. Don't let facts get in the way of a damn good story..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rend...orest_incident
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2017, 09:34 PM

Hi

Bull!
Suffolk police log....

Suffolk police were called to the scene on the night of the initial sighting and again the following morning but found nothing unusual. On the night of the initial incident they reported that the only lights visible were from the Orford lighthouse. They attributed the indentations in the ground to animals. The Suffolk constabulary file on the case was released in 2005 under the UK’s Freedom of Information Act and can be accessed on their website.[7] It includes a letter dated 28 July 1999 written by Inspector Mike Topliss who notes that one of the police constables who attended the scene on the first night returned to the site in daylight in case he had missed something. "There was nothing to be seen and he remains unconvinced that the occurrence was genuine," wrote Topliss. "The immediate area was swept by powerful light beams from a landing beacon at RAF Bentwaters and the Orfordness lighthouse. I know from personal experience that at night, in certain weather and cloud conditions, these beams were very pronounced and certainly caused strange visual effects."[7]
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

25-02-2017, 10:16 PM

I love google....
In 2010, Jenny Randles, one of the co-authors of the 1984 book Sky Crash: A Cosmic Conspiracy,[38] eventually voiced her doubts that the incident had ever had anything to do with extraterrestrial visitors: "Whilst some puzzles remain, we can probably say that no unearthly craft were seen in Rendlesham Forest. We can also argue with confidence that the main focus of the events was a series of misperceptions of everyday things encountered in less than everyday circumstances."[39][40]
She still made a lot of money out of the gullible though.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2017, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by fender ->
So,

Does anyone think that some of the technology we have now is a result of back engineered alien tech?

Some seem to think that technology advanced at an abnormally fast rate in the 50's and 60's - after the alleged Roswell crash.

Edit;

Sorry, could a Mod move this to the Technology thread?
By 1962, Computers were usually big ugly boxes tending more towards Universities, etc., rather than business.

However, by the end of 1964, the mass producers of the world (America & then Japan, etc) had spotted the possibilities and vast quantities of Computers started to flow into businesses, everywhere, as buyers spotted the efficiencies which they brought.

So the money started to flow and hiring & development grew to meet the needs of customers as the whole technical advance grew & grew and grew.

Round about 1970 companies like IBM already had Intranet under which problems with computers could be logged and responded to around the world.

It naturally wasn't too long before the PC arrived on the scene and here we are today.

Aliens? The movie industry has much to answer for.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

26-02-2017, 11:48 AM

I blame Swiss restaurant owners...and the gullible for without them we would never have seen great movies like THE ATTACK OF THE KILLER TOMATOES!

Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top