Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2014, 12:35 AM

Re: The Only Way is Essex

Meg if you've got Freeview you will have ITV2 plus loads of other channels too
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2014, 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
Meg if you've got Freeview you will have ITV2 plus loads of other channels too
Myrtle I haven't got around to looking at any other channels,
two years is early days for me when it comes to TV ownership
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2014, 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Myrtle I haven't got around to looking at any other channels,
two years is early days for me when it comes to TV ownership
No rush then
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2014, 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
No rush then
I will get round to it when i have time
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2014, 08:22 AM

I used to watch it, as I live near where it's filmed (within a few miles) and know some of the locations, but realised too late they were manipulated by the production team and that yes, it is scripted. One would he told what to say and how to behave, and you could see the confusion in the other person's eyes as they tried to respond. Mark Wright once said how he was told to go in to a place and cause trouble, think it was with his ex Lauren, and probably another bimbo.

Couldn't stand all the teeth, the clothes, hair, makeup, all the fights and arguments, the on/off relationships, the will they/won't they get back together (as if we care). Oh, and the idiocy of some of them. Joey Essex springs to mind.

And Gemma Collins. What a deluded person she was! Is. And when they brought in her mother, oh for pete's sake!!!

No. Haven't watched it for a long time. Don't know who's still in it or who has left. I only wanted to see if I could recognise the locations.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2014, 11:44 AM

Ugh ! My idea of 'hell' ...... Yuk !
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2014, 12:14 PM

I have never watched this programme, but I have seen some of the actors (said tongue in cheek) on other programmes and wondered at times what on earth are they talking about.

Reality programmes seems to be the way tele is going now and I try not to watch any of it.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2014, 07:55 PM

I'm afraid I am an avid viewer of it

I missed it Sunday evening and I'm waiting for them to add it to 'Go Demand Catch Up'so I can watch it but they haven't put it on yet, well they hadn't this morning
warleyron
Warley, Essex UK
warleyron is male  warleyron has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2014, 11:09 PM

I live in Brentwood and the 'actors' have about a dozen shops in town. At the weekend the town is full of kids getting their photos taken outside them.

No I have never watched it.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2014, 10:01 AM

There used to be two in Loughton, but Jessica Wright has closed hers. Now only Lydia's remains.

Also, Lauren Goodger has closed hers in Buckhurst Hill.

Heaven knows why they don't last. Unless it's the fact that they go into it with no retail or business experience. I do believe both Jessica and Lauren continue online.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top