Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
mazzie
Scotland
mazzie is female 

24-01-2010, 01:02 PM

Re: Popstar To Opera

I just watched it for the first time this week and I'll be watching from now on. Its fantastic. The young lad from McFly, Danny something or other, is outstanding.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2010, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by mazzie ->
I just watched it for the first time this week and I'll be watching from now on. Its fantastic. The young lad from McFly, Danny something or other, is outstanding.
Yes he was, I didn't think he was so good the week before but this week like you said, he was brilliant.

My favourite 3 are still in it: Darius, Kym Marsh, and Bernie Nolan who are all also brilliant in my opinion.

I hate opera though.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2010, 11:25 PM

Did anyone watch it tonight? My 3 favourites, Darius, Kym Marsh and Bernie Nolan are still in it I don't get much enjoyment out of them singing though as like I said before, I hate opera but my favourite singers are in it.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2010, 11:42 PM

My hubby is watching it downstairs, he likes opera. I don't mind listening to it from afar!
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2010, 12:58 AM

Watched it once....that was enough...
Dalmagirl
Longford, Ireland
Dalmagirl is female  Dalmagirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2010, 03:31 PM

I refuse to watch it because I cannot STAND all the programmes on these days featuring has-been actors, "celebrities" whatever they are these days and pop stars doing something different. The only one worse than this is the programmes on that talentless slapper Katie Price. Is this entertainment????
Alicat
West Berkshire

06-02-2010, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Dalmagirl ->
The only one worse than this is the programmes on that talentless slapper Katie Price. Is this entertainment????

Know what you mean and a new series of "What Katie did next" starts next week There's just no hope is there, she's everywhere.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2010, 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
Did anyone watch it tonight? My 3 favourites, Darius, Kym Marsh and Bernie Nolan are still in it I don't get much enjoyment out of them singing though as like I said before, I hate opera but my favourite singers are in it.
Got to agree with you Alicat those are my favourites as well...Bernie surprises me every week-secretly hoping she wins

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top