Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2010, 04:28 PM

Re: Which adverts do you like the best

I admire the ads by Dove products that use regular looking people. The norm has skinny underfed females scantily clad hawking products.Dove products are for the rest of us that may not make the final lineup at a beauty pageant. Since Dove sells skin products I am refreshed that they carry the "beauty is only skin deep" philosophy.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2010, 02:37 PM

And ..... not forgetting of course ......

"Compare the Meerkat.com, Compare the Market.com".

That's supposed to be the most popular advert of all time.
Miranda53
Buckinghamshire, UK
Miranda53 is female  Miranda53 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2010, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
My favourite one is the skating babies-some time ago a friend sent a e-mail to me showing the skating babies-have loved it since then.
This IS a great ad. In answer to an earlier post, it's for Evian mineral water.
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2010, 07:15 PM

I usually perform a personal lobotomy if forced to watch adverts--because I`m worth it
windhound
Surrey,UK
windhound is female 

24-02-2010, 01:44 AM

I like the one which is for Audi cars where they are building the car in what one could call a series of perspex Rubiks cubes,so clever; also the CocaCola one where everything is centered around the moving bottle. The Virgin girls are great,but can you imagine them working in the "Killer" heels!
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2010, 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by windhound ->
I like the one which is for Audi cars where they are building the car in what one could call a series of perspex Rubiks cubes,so clever; also the CocaCola one where everything is centered around the moving bottle. The Virgin girls are great,but can you imagine them working in the "Killer" heels!
I know the Audi one you mean, yes it is very clever. Not sure if I've seen the CocaCola one though.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2010, 01:00 PM

The latest tosh is the one for the Alfa Mito car, . . it has lasers on the front to blast other motors and can smash through buildings without being damaged, . . looking at the ad they're implying that the car can actually do this which is a breech of advertising standards IMO.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top