Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 03:14 PM

Re: The Night Manager.

Originally Posted by TessA ->
The girl in it was a bit mumbly but she's dead now.
<snip>
Ha! Serves her right then!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 03:27 PM

When I got me hearing aids last year, I thought at last I'll be able to hear flippin' mumbly women on TV, nope!
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 04:15 PM

Just watched it on iplayer and really enjoyed it ..loved the opening visuals of the program...looking forward to next weeks episode
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2016, 10:38 AM

Just watched this on catch up and enjoyed it. I'm also glad the woman's dead...can't stand those who flirt outrageously with men and get their own way.

However, a little niggle. When Jonathan turned up at the remote house with her, he got out of the car on the right hand side. His mate seemed to get in the same car, but in a left hand drive. I know he had to have a car but I didn't see another one there, and Jonathan seemed to return to the Nefertiti hotel by taxi, as did she. I'm confused.

Though I never watched House, it's obvious Hugh Laurie has made an excellent career swerve from comedy. He does make a good baddie.

I shall continue to watch.
BlueEyes
UK
BlueEyes is female  BlueEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2016, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Just watched this on catch up and enjoyed it. I'm also glad the woman's dead...can't stand those who flirt outrageously with men and get their own way.

However, a little niggle. When Jonathan turned up at the remote house with her, he got out of the car on the right hand side. His mate seemed to get in the same car, but in a left hand drive. I know he had to have a car but I didn't see another one there, and Jonathan seemed to return to the Nefertiti hotel by taxi, as did she. I'm confused.

Though I never watched House, it's obvious Hugh Laurie has made an excellent career swerve from comedy. He does make a good baddie.

I shall continue to watch.
Jonathan was a passenger so he would get out on the r/h side of a l/ h drive car ?
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2016, 09:59 PM

Hmmmm. I presumed he and the woman were the only passengers. Thanks.
BlueEyes
UK
BlueEyes is female  BlueEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 09:49 AM

I don't do picking over but no doubt there will be some more after last night's episode lol . Telegraph and Guardian reviews are good anyway .
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 12:32 PM

I'm still enjoying this

I rather like the property on Mallorca. I wonder if it's available through any of the holiday rental agencies?
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 12:34 PM

Just watched the second episode on iplayer,getting very interesting now..hes almost on the inside
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 12:42 PM

I'm loving it!
But I'm not a nit picker when it comes to detail...I didn't even notice Olivia Coleman was pregnant!!

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top