Join for free
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2010, 04:37 PM

Re: Corrie - The Tram Thing

Originally Posted by Mags ->
..... it doesn't take much to get us Corrie fans going, does it?!!
Terrible aren't we Mags.

What would we do without our soaps.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2010, 04:05 PM

It makes you wonder if Ken Barlow is coming out when that tram accident thing happens as he's been doing alot of interviews and other programmes lately (not all to do with Corrie), he's never done that before. Plus his real son and grandson has appeared in Corrie lately It makes you wonder. What does anyone else think?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2010, 04:19 PM

Come to think of it, I also thought it strange that a real life Barlow son and grandson appeared in a couple of episodes .......... you may be right Alicat (poor Ken !) ...... maybe the Corrie writers have a plan to keep the Barlow name going in the Street and as we have already been introduced the the new generation, it makes it easier .....hmmmm

Not long now!!!
Manxman
Manchester, UK
Manxman is male  Manxman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2010, 06:28 PM

My Wife works overlooking corrie street and the screens have been removed that hid the tram site, not sure if they used the actual track from the Manchester Science Museum site. Will up-date you if we get any insider news, Oh the lad who was wounded has been seen in passing, expect a big part from the lad.
Alicat
West Berkshire

17-11-2010, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Manxman ->
My Wife works overlooking corrie street and the screens have been removed that hid the tram site, not sure if they used the actual track from the Manchester Science Museum site. Will up-date you if we get any insider news, Oh the lad who was wounded has been seen in passing, expect a big part from the lad.
Thanks Manxman, if you do find out any up to date or inside news you can PM me as not everyone likes to know the answer to things before they happen on here

Your wife must find it very interesting overlooking Corrie street, I would be looking out of the window at it all day, never mind the work.
Alicat
West Berkshire

17-11-2010, 10:28 PM

Come to think of it, I also thought it strange that a real life Barlow son and grandson appeared in a couple of episodes .......... you may be right Alicat (poor Ken !) ...... maybe the Corrie writers have a plan to keep the Barlow name going in the Street and as we have already been introduced the the new generation, it makes it easier .....hmmmm

Not long now!!!
Never thought of it that way about Bill Roache's son and grandson, like you say, it's funny they were introduced to the programme Very interesting Mags. (By the way, I like you're new avatar ).
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2010, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
Never thought of it that way about Bill Roache's son and grandson, like you say, it's funny they were introduced to the programme Very interesting Mags. (By the way, I like you're new avatar ).

Thanks, now she can see where I disappear to when I'm not on Catsey!
Alicat
West Berkshire

17-11-2010, 10:32 PM

Hubby's just said that Bill Roache's son probably wouldn't want to be signed to Corrie as he is a successful actor in his own right.
Alicat
West Berkshire

17-11-2010, 10:33 PM

[/B]

Thanks, now she can see where I disappear to when I'm not on Catsey!

She's beautiful
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

17-11-2010, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
Hubby's just said that Bill Roache's son probably wouldn't want to be signed to Corrie as he is a successful actor in his own right.
Ah... maybe not then I don't think I've seen him in anything else ..... there again I probably wouldn't have know who he was if I had!

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top