Join for free
Page 9 of 9 « First < 7 8 9
Manxman
Manchester, UK
Manxman is male  Manxman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2010, 03:49 PM

Re: Corrie - The Tram Thing

corrie on the move.

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereven...switch?rss=yes
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2010, 10:30 PM

That's very intersting Manxman, thanks for posting.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2010, 10:39 PM

Heard that on the local news tonight Manxman.......apparently they are taking the original street cobbles with them. Corrie just wouldn't be the same without the cobbles.....
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2010, 05:02 PM

Can anyone tell me if there was any passengers on that tram that crashed and if so what happened to them? Also what happened to the driver? I know he survived.

There should be one more that is going to die as a result of that crash, we reckon it's either going to be Peter or Fizz's baby maybe?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2010, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
Can anyone tell me if there was any passengers on that tram that crashed and if so what happened to them? Also what happened to the driver? I know he survived.

There should be one more that is going to die as a result of that crash, we reckon it's either going to be Peter or Fizz's baby maybe?
I noticed only a driver on the tram when it crashed

I'm sure I heard somewhere that a baby/child died ...... so much is being said about Hope being so tiny that I can only assume the worst maybe going to happen
Manxman
Manchester, UK
Manxman is male  Manxman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2010, 08:12 PM

according to script, tram running back to depo only the driver on board.
Alicat
West Berkshire

19-12-2010, 03:58 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I'm sure I heard somewhere that a baby/child died ...... so much is being said about Hope being so tiny that I can only assume the worst maybe going to happen
It looks like it's going that way Mags.

It said A wedding and four funerals, well weve had three funerals so we need one more.
Alicat
West Berkshire

19-12-2010, 03:59 AM

Originally Posted by Manxman ->
according to script, tram running back to depo only the driver on board.
That was very convenient wasn't it
Manxman
Manchester, UK

31-12-2010, 09:41 PM

Am I counting right but is another death on the cards, you should have a clue by 9-00 tonight
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2010, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by Manxman ->
Am I counting right but is another death on the cards, you should have a clue by 9-00 tonight
Think you could be right Manxman....not the one I was thinking of though.........

Page 9 of 9 « First < 7 8 9

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top