Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2017, 11:52 PM

The Nightly show

I don't like or watch the new programme on at 10 o/clock show called "The Nightly Show."
I have only watched a short burst of each guest presenter, then turned it over - or off.

The critics have not been kind to it either apparently, and audiences have been switching off.
But of all the presenters so far, Gordon Flippin' Ramsey has got to be the worst IMO.
He is a horribly foul-mouth git IMO. He reminds me of a little boy who says 'rude words' to get a reaction from his Mum.
It said in the paper the other day it was something like 16 x F words in the first 14 minutes . . . or something like that.

Why? Why does he do it? It is not clever, (any of us can swear) - it is not attractive, and it is meaningless.
And what's with the awful 'Jedward' haircut too?

Time this man grew up and acted like a man instead of a delinquent.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2017, 08:56 AM

Re: The Nightly show

Total rubbish, Mups as is the news presenter Tom Bradby. 'Dum'
down TV not for us.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2017, 09:17 AM

Never wanted to watch it and agree with you about Gordon Ramsey
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2017, 10:18 AM

I can't bear Ramsey either and I'm sure if I had ever worked for him he would have ended up nursing a black eye or two. I didn't bother watching the nightly show.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2017, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I don't like or watch the new programme on at 10 o/clock show called "The Nightly Show."
I have only watched a short burst of each guest presenter, then turned it over - or off.

The critics have not been kind to it either apparently, and audiences have been switching off.
But of all the presenters so far, Gordon Flippin' Ramsey has got to be the worst IMO.
He is a horribly foul-mouth git IMO. He reminds me of a little boy who says 'rude words' to get a reaction from his Mum.
It said in the paper the other day it was something like 16 x F words in the first 14 minutes . . . or something like that.

Why? Why does he do it? It is not clever, (any of us can swear) - it is not attractive, and it is meaningless.
And what's with the awful 'Jedward' haircut too?

Time this man grew up and acted like a man instead of a delinquent.
I Tweeted him about his ridiculous hair style comparing it with a soufflé dumped on the top of his head. He looks like a complete berk.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2017, 12:46 PM

I really admire him as a chef
but the effin and jeffin is tedious

He tones it right down for Masterchef USA
so why doesn't he tone it down for the UK audience too

And I agree about the hair
He looks like an effin twit

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top