Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2018, 01:54 PM

Re: Which Kitchen Smells Do You Dislike The Most?

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I use my mother's recipe, but have added one or two ingredients of my own, it is very popular.
You could give your Christmas cakes as Christmas presents with a nice bow on them. It is always nice to get something homemade for a gift. Especially Christmas Cakes as they usually only get baked once a year.

I go to the Christmas sales at the Churches and one thing I love to get is someone's homemade Christmas Cakes, and fudge.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2018, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
You could give your Christmas cakes as Christmas presents with a nice bow on them. It is always nice to get something homemade for a gift. Especially Christmas Cakes as they usually only get baked once a year.

I go to the Christmas sales at the Churches and one thing I love to get is someone's homemade Christmas Cakes, and fudge.
Doing one is enough! Besides which, I don't bother to ice it anymore, too much hassle.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2018, 03:34 PM

I don't eat fish except when it's made for me like on a Friday in hospital.

I don't like the smell of it.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top