Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2021, 02:00 PM

Re: My new favorite song

Shake it babe...
Danny
Denver, CO
Danny is male  Danny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2021, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
Ok on that,how nice you are today..well at this second I should hasten to add. Danny does not know you two hooliguns as yet..sure as will do when he returns...red faced and likely shooting flames....well Danny when you see this message..you'll know what one has to contend with on 'here'...just do what I do, turn the other cheek......facewise of course...
Ah, not so bad as hooligans are they? Seem pretty tamed to me considering other forums (which actually contain real bullies). the kind that strive on creating tension and unrest. Me I'm way to laid back to be bothered easily. Once at a Homeless Shelter in Atlanta, GA, I was conducting an audit, which put me in the office, where all the security monitors were located. While working I noticed a man getting attacked. I called police. Everyone in the office and all the clients ran outside. I sat back put my feet up and made a copy of the security tape for the Police. My boss walked in and saw me, he said "A guy just got stabbed, and you're so relaxed I'm tended to check you for a pulse." I smiled and pointed at the monitor which showed around 70 people outside including nearly every employee. I said what can I do out there that they aren't doing. Police arrived I gave them the tape. The guy who got stabbed was ok. Dealing with situations like this at several shelters though out the southeast. It's really hard to rattle my cage.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2021, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by Danny ->
Ah, not so bad as hooligans are they? Seem pretty tamed to me considering other forums (which actually contain real bullies). the kind that strive on creating tension and unrest. Me I'm way to laid back to be bothered easily. Once at a Homeless Shelter in Atlanta, GA, I was conducting an audit, which put me in the office, where all the security monitors were located. While working I noticed a man getting attacked. I called police. Everyone in the office and all the clients ran outside. I sat back put my feet up and made a copy of the security tape for the Police. My boss walked in and saw me, he said "A guy just got stabbed, and you're so relaxed I'm tended to check you for a pulse." I smiled and pointed at the monitor which showed around 70 people outside including nearly every employee. I said what can I do out there that they aren't doing. Police arrived I gave them the tape. The guy who got stabbed was ok. Dealing with situations like this at several shelters though out the southeast. It's really hard to rattle my cage.
That is the kind of incidents I know of through acquaintances of mine. Ham myself to crossed paths with a lot of American chatter.......Living like that is scary to me, mostly my life has been in a calm environment, well since leaving home for sure..now even quieter here in rural France, the area of Deux Sevres it is without doubt all farms and tractors (just a few mad older people on the roads to hell, by the way they drive)
Would not change much. miss the sea mostly...
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

08-07-2021, 05:48 PM

DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

08-07-2021, 06:05 PM

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top