Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2021, 05:50 PM

Re: Do you believe ???

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Do I win the Prize?
I think so
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2021, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Do you believe in one true love and that there is no other for you ?
If the fates caused the relationship to fall apart and even if you dated others, do you believe that there can still be only that one special one ?

Personally I believe there is only one “ true love” if you lose that true love, you will never find another......that is your one and only true soul mate, that’s if you are lucky enough to find them or they find you.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2021, 05:57 PM

Mmm needs a bit of thought in my opinion , I never found a one true love though I did hope to , I met and kissed many frogs but they all hopped off ( thank goodness say I with hindsite) I love to see people who still love each other after many years and wish I could have had that and it's truly touching . I've known people be with a partner many years and after losing them they have found great love again.

I know a couple now in their late 80s who met each other when they were in their early 20s . Fell in love but through parent intervention lost each other. 50 years later he searched for her around the world and he found her, they have been together 5 years now , soul mates and adore each other. It's a pleasure to be in their company .

So Bakerman I think maybe one true love can be in your life and when they move on either by death or divorce the person left cant let go of their feelings but maybe someone else could come in to their life but may not compare to the one true love who is lost but a sort of substitute.

I think if someone had had a one true love and lost them they are blessed to have known that love .

I have never known that love sadly
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2021, 05:58 PM

Yes I definitely believe in one true love and soulmates. We all have a magnet that matches that of someone else. Others may have a magnetic pull but it's never as strong as a connection with the one true love.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2021, 05:59 PM

How many people really meet their soul mate ?
I think their are many people who could be very compatible and soul mates but the sad thing is they may never meet .
That’s life.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2021, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by RJG ->
My husband of nearly 52 years is the only guy who interested me, he was very different to all the other boys I had come across. I was 15 when I met him in 1965 and he was nearly 18. He lived in the UK and I was still in my home island. We conducted our relationship mainly by letter and phone calls. We would meet up during my school and his university holidays. We married in 1969, my father gave me permission to do so as my chap had good prospects jobwise.

Good job prospects, that sounds shallow,imo.......because he had good job prospects he let you marry him?

I’d live in a shed for true love....even if he was broke.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2021, 06:02 PM

I believe ‘Love’ is just a chemical reaction. Therefore, l believe you can love others but each ‘Love situation’ is different and for different reasons.

l feel, some people mix up Lust and Love.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

16-04-2021, 06:03 PM

Yes but it nice if they go together
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

16-04-2021, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
I sowed my wild oats before I was 30. Thankfully all crop failures - and then married

For my wife it was the same back story. We'd both "been round the block" a few times and didn't see the need to go round again.

So we didn't.

I had to 😂🤣😅 at this....😂🤣😅...crop failures,😂🤣😅
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

16-04-2021, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Do I win the Prize?

😂🤣😅........I cant believe they didn’t find that funny, you’re losing your touch LD...😂🤣😅..,,,

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top