Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 10:15 PM

Re: The Longest Break.

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->

I love Wales really Rhian, the mountains, the choirs and in particular Llandudno....Did I ever tell you that I nearly came to live there....?
I agree - Wales is beautiful & Llandudno is one of my favourite UK resorts.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 11:55 PM

Longest away since I joined would be a couple of days. But I like to drop in at least once a day. Usually more like three or four times. I only ever stay on for a short time. All in all it's fun and although I've had a couple of exchanges that I'd rather forget, I'd rather be a member than not so you have to put up with me for a while yet.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2019, 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Longest away since I joined would be a couple of days. But I like to drop in at least once a day. Usually more like three or four times. I only ever stay on for a short time. All in all it's fun and although I've had a couple of exchanges that I'd rather forget, I'd rather be a member than not so you have to put up with me for a while yet.
Your contribution to the forum has been most welcome, Keezoy - I find your posts interesting.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2019, 12:08 AM

I just clock on, then clock off, just get your card punched, and, don't think about it.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2019, 12:37 PM

I pop in and out most days - usually when taking a break from housework! Now I have started this College course I may spend less time in here overall as the course is quite intense - but will still pop in for respite from the books!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2019, 01:36 PM

I have had breaks when on holiday and I have been unable to get internet access. Parts of West Wales seem particularly bad in this respect though things are improving slowly.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2019, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Originally Posted by Mags ->
Your contribution to the forum has been most welcome, Keezoy - I find your posts interesting.
Me too mags, the problem is that I can never find anything to complain or moan about.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2019, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I just clock on, then clock off, just get your card punched, and, don't think about it.
Ooh. Are you an MP?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2019, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Me too mags, the problem is that I can never find anything to complain or moan about.

Your nose has just grown.....you never complain about anything?...pull the other...it has Mr Kipling French fancies on it!!.....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

03-11-2019, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Your nose has just grown.....you never complain about anything?...pull the other...it has Mr Kipling French fancies on it!!.....
I was happy with that reply until I spotted the question mark.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top