Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2012, 09:11 AM

Re: Need Hugs

Great big (((((HUGS))))) to Jess, and yourself Val, from me and the pups, and the very best of luck for Friday...
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2012, 10:10 AM

Sorry - just seen this. Hoping for a positive result from the tests.
I`ve had 2 girlies with mammary cancer. One recovered well and went on to live a nornal life. One was too advanced (she was a foster dog and her previous people hadn`t noticed) but we gave her a wonderful final year after exhausting treatment options.
Dogs are never with us long enough, but they are happy to live in the now. So gentle hugs to your girlie and fingers crossed for her future.
x
White Raven
White Raven is female  White Raven has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2012, 10:11 AM

Soooo Sorry to hear this....lots of hugs a coming your way.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2012, 02:03 PM

Lots of hugs and positive thoughts heading your way. With luck she will recover well. Hope you do to!
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2012, 03:40 PM

Thanks all just back from our walk. Becky will be a bit lost tomorrow so will take her for a good walk while Jess is at the vet. Could get a bit of snow tonight they reckoin but not as much as last weekend.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2012, 01:49 AM

Hope all went well with Jess at the vet today having the lumps removed. When will you get the results?
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2012, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by marpaul ->
Hope all went well with Jess at the vet today having the lumps removed. When will you get the results?
Sorry I didn't see this thread until today, I likewise hope all went well and please keep us updated, thoughts and prayers go out to you.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2012, 12:43 PM

All done successfully and should get the results in 4 - 5 days. She has 4 drains and large wounds with staples in so not very happy at the moment. Neither am I with spots of blood on the carpet all the time. I have a large lounge dining room so not possible to cover everywhere. So going round with a damp cloth all the time I have painkillers and antibiotics to give her and have to take her back on wednesday when hopefully they will remove the drains. She is by me as I type this and has been cuddling up with Becky as well. So not too bad but she is a bit grumpy at times. I have enough food for today and tomorrow so am staying in all weekend and have taken next week off work to be with her. It means I will only have to put the lampshade collar on at night too as she is a nightmare with that. So it will be a difficult few days and they will have to use the garden until the dog walkers arrive on monday to walk Becky. Once the drains are out it will be easier to take Jess for a walk but its best she stays in at the moment.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2012, 12:54 PM

Good job it is all over Doglover. I hope Jess makes a rapid recovery. - Fingers crossed for positive news when you get the results.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2012, 12:58 PM

I bet she's not happy, bless. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. ((hugs))

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top