Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 12:02 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Nothing to do with being a gentleman Judsy, truth is more like you couldn't be arsed, so I took the opportunity to slide in.

My engineer is here. Came all the way from Sleaford to see me, he did. Not like you lot, you wouldn't help if you lived next door!

Gawd, he's taking all me freezer apart to put this new thing in! Water everywhere!
And not a drop to drink.

Remember to get your freezer down to temperature before you start re-stocking it.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
And not a drop to drink.

Remember to get your freezer down to temperature before you start re-stocking it.

Yes dear. Thank you dear.
Bit flippin' late with your advice now the bloomin' things mended.

Well, what an interesting morning I've had.
Although he was a very pleasant man, I decided to let him go after 2 & half hours as he was looking a little drained.

Whilst we were chatting, it turned out he likes plants and growing things same as me, and he has also been doing Yoga for years too. Fancy that.
Anyway when he left I offered him one of my lovely purple and white geranium cuttings, and he was chuffed to bits.

When he was leaving, even little shy Gertie sat in front of him and offered him her paw to shake 'hands,' so he knelt down and gently obliged her.
As he was going out the front door, he turned and shook my hand too, and said if only all his jobs were as enjoyable as mine had been.
Weren't that nice ey?

So there you are you lot of unappreciative, smelly blokes, at least somebody admired my knowledge and kind thoughtful ways for a change, and he left here a happy man.

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 02:19 PM

[QUOTE=Mups;1714291][I]Yes dear. Thank you dear.

Although he was a very pleasant man, I decided to let him go after 2 & half hours as he was looking a little drained.

Whilst we were chatting, it turned out he likes plants and growing things same as me, and he has also been doing Yoga for years too. Fancy that.
Anyway when he left I offered him one of my lovely purple and white geranium cuttings, and he was chuffed to bits.

When he was leaving, even little shy Gertie sat in front of him and offered him her paw to shake 'hands,' so he knelt down and gently obliged her.
As he was going out the front door, he turned and shook my hand too, and said if only all his jobs were as enjoyable as mine had been.
Weren't that nice ey?

[/I[/QUOTE

What a surprise Mups, you never meet gentlemen like that on Last to Post, do you?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 02:26 PM

From Twink:
"What a surprise Mups, you never meet gentlemen like that on Last to Post, do you?"

Sadly, that is very true, Twink.
Not a cat in hells chance with the motley collection we have to put up with here.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 03:06 PM

Ladies! Ladies!

Is that any way to speak of male gender day after day, beating them down with condescending tones?

Of course it is.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

28-05-2019, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
Ladies! Ladies!

Is that any way to speak of male gender day after day, beating them down with condescending tones?

Of course it is.

They'd either think we were imposters pretending to be us, or that we'd gone soft in the head if we nicer to them.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 07:56 PM

Right you lot, I'm going for me tea. Don't get settled because when I come back, you're out of the door.
Lorna
Uk
Lorna is female  Lorna has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2019, 10:00 PM

Think judd may have eaten a tad too much and cant arise to make it back.....

Bit knackered after a loooong drive home from a lully weekend away so off te me bed,

Wonder if i'll last here till the morn......
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

28-05-2019, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yes dear. Thank you dear.

Weren't that nice ey?

So there you are you lot of unappreciative, smelly blokes, at least somebody admired my knowledge and kind thoughtful ways for a change, and he left here a happy man.

Only because you were paying him.

And he left a happy man why? What have you been getting up to?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

28-05-2019, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by Lorna ->
Think judd may have eaten a tad too much and cant arise to make it back.....

Bit knackered after a loooong drive home from a lully weekend away so off te me bed,

Wonder if i'll last here till the morn......
You were saying?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top