Join for free
Page 6 of 10 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 07:32 PM

Re: Tony Martin - murderer.

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Your opinion is a bit confusing, following your post on
https://www.over50sforum.com/showthr...t=63181&page=5

You were wanting to get rid of travelers from this country in that post, yet you are now condemning a man who felt the need to defend himself because they broke into his home.

I can only assume that you have a personal grievance against Tony Martin, or you are just looking for something to argue about. Can you explain the two different posts?
He wasn't defending himself though. Shooting someone who is running away is not self defence.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 07:51 PM

You are on a loser with this one AD .
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by cuphalffull ->
Tony Martin is a criminal, he took a life and tried to take another. Murder is a worse crime than burglary, goods taken can be replaced, not so a life.

It grieves me that my country values life less than possessions. However, I will bow out, there is nothing more I can say.
He got rid of a scumbag from a scummy family. He'd probably have gone on to having scummy kids. Martin did us all a favour.

Nothing more we can say eh?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
He wasn't defending himself though. Shooting someone who is running away is not self defence.
Tough shit - he shouldn't have been there......
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
He got rid of a scumbag from a scummy family. He'd probably have gone on to having scummy kids. Martin did us all a favour.

Nothing more we can say eh?
He was from the shallow end of the gene pool, so his death improved that gene pool for the benefit of humanity. Martin should have been given the Nobel Prize for his research into cheap and quick Genetic Improvement Techniques
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

18-08-2019, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
He was from the shallow end of the gene pool, so his death improved that gene pool for the benefit of humanity. Martin should have been given the Nobel Prize for his research into cheap and quick Genetic Improvement Techniques
I find myself in total agreement Rehab. Well summarized......
Tr1sh
UK
Tr1sh is female  Tr1sh has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 10:10 PM

What happened that night was a direct result of decisions made by the two criminals who decided to drive from Nottinghamshire to Norfolk with the specific intention of stealing antiques from the house.

More often than not, when a burglar or two break into a home, it is the innocent householder who is the victim. Sometimes though, the criminal gets unlucky, sometimes the victim is able to hit back.

I can't condemn Tony Martin because, if someone broke into my home, I believe I would do whatever I could to defend myself. Obviously I do not own a gun but I do have an extraordinarily heavy frying pan which I would not hesitate to use.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 10:13 PM

Thank you kind Sir,
The same justice should be applied to the feral scum who murdered PC Andrew Harper.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

18-08-2019, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Thank you kind Sir,
The same justice should be applied to the feral scum who murdered PC Andrew Harper.
We can live in hope mate.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by Tr1sh ->
What happened that night was a direct result of decisions made by the two criminals who decided to drive from Nottinghamshire to Norfolk with the specific intention of stealing antiques from the house.

More often than not, when a burglar or two break into a home, it is the innocent householder who is the victim. Sometimes though, the criminal gets unlucky, sometimes the victim is able to hit back.

I can't condemn Tony Martin because, if someone broke into my home, I believe I would do whatever I could to defend myself. Obviously I do not own a gun but I do have an extraordinarily heavy frying pan which I would not hesitate to use.
Yes but cholesterol takes years to take s person out.

Page 6 of 10 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top