Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2015, 10:02 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

Good morning everyone. it's nice & bright here at the moment but it looks cold out there. I've got my aqua fit class this afternoon at my local pool. It's always good fun. The worst part is getting out of the water afterwards - brrrrr- it's a bit shivery.

Have a good day all.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2015, 10:10 AM

Good morning everyone. Still cold but although we got some sleet
and hailstones yesterday it didn't settle. Blue sky this morning.
Alan do you have your AVG do a full check everyday? I always do
that as you can put it on automatic check if you go into it. If you
already do that then sorry for mentioning it again.
Have a great day everyone.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2015, 10:27 AM

buenas dias all. A bright sunny morning, cooler than yesterday but no doubt it will heat up soon. The dreaded wind was back throughout the night and it is still blowing but not so hard. Sorry about your computer bugs Alan, I have Avast and Malwarebyte on this one and, fingers crossed, it seems to stay clear. I did have AVG at one time but it caused me a lot of problems every time it updated, so it had to go. Enjoy your day all.
Agent
north east
Agent is male  Agent has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2015, 10:31 AM

Sunny outside, so trip to the seaside I think. In full Eskimo gear of course, its freezing.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2015, 10:40 AM

Good morning all it's looking brighter outside after yesterday's snow and hailstone showers.

I'm beginning to feel back in the land of the living again after the virus I picked up last week. I hope other poorly OFFers are on the mend too.

Enjoy your day all ...
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2015, 10:50 AM

We have a old saying here that if March comes like a lamb it will leave like a lion...or the other way round. This year it appears it will come in as a Polar Bear! No relief in sight for the deep freeze we are in. Hope snow stays away..son, Rob, sprained his back and can barely hobble around...must work though...in this township the buck stops at him. I cringe watching him move.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2015, 11:18 AM

Happy Tuesday everyone
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2015, 11:22 AM

Ive found Malewarebytes and SUPERAntiSpyware catch a lot of stuff Alan, ive had problems with AVG before. Hope your man sorts you out.

Morning all.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2015, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
Good morning everyone. Still cold but although we got some sleet
and hailstones yesterday it didn't settle. Blue sky this morning.
Alan do you have your AVG do a full check everyday? I always do
that as you can put it on automatic check if you go into it. If you
already do that then sorry for mentioning it again.
Have a great day everyone.
I've run a scan 3 times in the last week and it found nothing. The chap who came in this morning ran a scan with a program called "Malwarebyte" and it found over 100 threats which it cleared up. I won't renew AVG next time !
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2015, 02:01 PM

Good afternoon all, not a bad day here, we had some fierce winds and heavy rain during the night and more of the same expected later. I'm not sure now Shirley but I think I remember my old dad saying that March comes in like a Lion and goes out like a Lamb, I may be wrong.
Enjoy your day Folks.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top