Join for free
Page 5 of 11 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2019, 04:00 PM

Re: A bad year for the Royals

Meaning what ?
There are good suitable people who could be a head of state .
Intelligent people who could add something to the role .
Not self centred inbreds with a huge sense of entitlement .
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2019, 05:24 PM

Im minded we might end up with a Tony Blair or Gemma Collins depending who votes. Then I think I'd rather have our royals and not trust anyone to vote.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2019, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Im minded we might end up with a Tony Blair or Gemma Collins depending who votes.
May angels and ministers of grace defend us from that!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2019, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Im minded we might end up with a Tony Blair or Gemma Collins depending who votes. Then I think I'd rather have our royals and not trust anyone to vote.
But why ?
They are not the only two people in the country .

I personally would like David Attenbourgh as a Predsident but he is too old and too busy doing IMPORTANT things .

But I feel sure there are many other people who could represent the UK instead of people who get the post by courtesy of their birth certificate .
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2019, 07:11 PM

If Duke of York difficulties get any worse, could voluntary exile be an easy get out for him.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2019, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
If Duke of York difficulties get any worse, could voluntary exile be an easy get out for him.
Transportation would be good - but who would have him?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2019, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Here you go LD ....

https://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=42386
Thanks Mags. I'm sure the last time I was going to do it, the option wasn't there, probably just a blip.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2019, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by Annette ->
Every one is preferable to trump.
What, even Blair?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

28-08-2019, 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
I don't like the Duke of York he is an arrogant waste of space as are the rest of his family .

However

I see all these woman moaning at being 'sex slaves ' when really they sold themselves to rich men for money .

They were not all hapless children and they weren't chained up .They could have walked away .
The latest the air hostess was not a child she didn't have to give massages she could given in her notice .
But they liked the high life and the money and now they scent the smell of more money from Epsteins estate .
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

28-08-2019, 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I don't like the Dle England of York he is an arrogant waste of space as are the rest of his family .

However

I see all these woman moaning at being 'sex slaves ' when really they sold themselves to rich men for money .

They were not all hapless children and they weren't chained up .They could have walked away .
The latest the air hostess was not a child she didn't have to give massages she could given in her notice .
But they liked the high life and the money and now they scent the smell of more money from Epteins estate .
Horribly true, Muddy. They are prostitutes on the make.

Page 5 of 11 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top