Join for free
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2019, 02:01 PM

Could You Pull Off The Perfect Crime?

Could You Pull Off The Perfect Crime?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2019, 03:02 PM

Re: Could You Pull Off The Perfect Crime?

Well I would certainly be prepared to commit a crime provided it was worthwhile. A case of ballance of risk Vs potential.

Not sure that I'd be too ready to physically harm someone - though there are some exceptions.

Does strolling through customs with stuff you forgot to declare count though?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2019, 03:02 PM

The recent thread "Have You Ever Started A Thread Or A Post, Then Scrubbed It?" springs to mind

Art, you really need to go for a walk or something, it's a trivial matter. Come on! One post which may upset somebody (who can be a little nonplussed at the best of times anyway!), isn't going to upset the generally open-minded majority is it?

So let's rewind shall we...Could I pull off the perfect crime?
Well, depending on what it was and if I gave it some thought, maybe yes. A bank robbery, no, but perhaps if I half-inched a pint of beer that had just been pulled for somebody else in a crowded bar while nobody was looking, then yes. Why? because I did it once!

This excellent thread's still open folks!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2019, 03:16 PM

Thank you all for your support. I appreciate it.

Oh, l forgot to mention.. did you know you could carry out the perfect murder using an icicle in the ear!
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2019, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
MargaretF
Northamptonshire, UK
MargaretF is female  MargaretF has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2019, 03:19 PM

I've often thought that I could probably plan the perfect murder if I put my mind to it because I read loads of crime fiction ... so don't anyone upset me!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2019, 03:48 PM

Oh, l forgot to mention.. did you know you could carry out the perfect murder using an icicle in the ear!
Yes, you have told us before which is actually getting a bit worrying.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2019, 03:50 PM

It was me that shot JR but that young Kristin took the blame for it. Oh well.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

01-09-2019, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Yes, you have told us before which is actually getting a bit worrying.
Longy, Yes, you’re right. I was just testing your memory and to find out if you still kept a dossier on me!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

01-09-2019, 04:07 PM

Longy, Yes, you’re right. I was just testing your memory and to find out if you still kept a dossier on me!
You are number one suspect Art so if anyone turns up dead in the canal with a dodgy ear, you will be first on the list to visit. it would probably have been better to not tell anyone but it's too late now.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top