Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2012, 08:27 AM

Jobs for the Boys or out of touch

http://news.sky.com/home/politics/article/16167045

Is this what Left wing Politicians really want?

Would'nt it be more appropiate going for a Boxing Commisioner position. Second thoughts having seen his right hook it would not impress anyone.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2012, 08:56 AM

Re: Jobs for the Boys or out of touch

Lets see how many former Tory MPs, members of the Lords or Councillors also apply to be Police Commissioners shall we???? - Will Bob be making the same comment then I wonder???
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2012, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Lets see how many former Tory MPs, members of the Lords or Councillors also apply to be Police Commissioners shall we???? - Will Bob be making the same comment then I wonder???
Most likely yes Joe but why do you take things to heart so easily?
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2012, 10:08 AM

Didn`t Prescott thump someone and therefore has a record? Certainly he has a temper - not the best qualification for Policeman, I`d have thought.
I really hope Police Boss doesn`t become a political appointment as in the US. It`s bad enough putting up with Boris.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2012, 10:18 AM

I think Prescott would make a good Police Commissioner if we are going to have one. He would put a bit of fire and energy into this sort of post. I say. go for it John.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2012, 10:19 AM

I'm no apologist for John Prescott Bob, - in my book he's an evil, hypocritical little scroat.
White Raven
White Raven is female  White Raven has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2012, 10:53 AM

"I feel that after proudly serving as a local MP for 40 years and as a cabinet minister for 10 years, I have the experience to listen to the public and help be their strong voice in supporting the police and holding them to account."

Who's he trying to kid. He along with all of his kind....have no idea how to, or intend to, listen to the public.
stablelady
Angus, Scotland
stablelady is female  stablelady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2012, 07:06 PM

Well,he managed to destroy the British Merchant Marine. A sweeping statement I know, but my late husband (merchant seaman deep sea for over 20 years) absolutely detested the man. Described him as a jumped up steward who hadn't a clue
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2012, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
I think Prescott would make a good Police Commissioner if we are going to have one. He would put a bit of fire and energy into this sort of post. I say. go for it John.
If you could mention anything that he's actually improved over his career other than his personal finances then I would give your comment more thought Rena..

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I'm no apologist for John Prescott Bob, - in my book he's an evil, hypocritical little scroat.
Finally something we agree on Geoff...

Originally Posted by White Raven ->
"I feel that after proudly serving as a local MP for 40 years and as a cabinet minister for 10 years, I have the experience to listen to the public and help be their strong voice in supporting the police and holding them to account."

Who's he trying to kid. He along with all of his kind....have no idea how to, or intend to, listen to the public.
Couldn't agree more WR, typical b****y politician...

Originally Posted by stablelady ->
Well,he managed to destroy the British Merchant Marine. A sweeping statement I know, but my late husband (merchant seaman deep sea for over 20 years) absolutely detested the man. Described him as a jumped up steward who hadn't a clue
I think that's how many view him SL, he's a horrible man...
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2012, 07:33 PM

Cant stand the man, he's a lout!.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top