Join for free
Page 8 of 13 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 12:37 PM

Re: Stabbing incident Glasgow.

All 4 Governments Scottish, English, Irish and Welsh need to stop with the pandering, grow a set, and send all these beggers back to their own country.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by scot37 ->
I don't think this is the type of thread for making cheap jibes OGF. As I said before people are seriously injured and it could have happened any where.
It is in 'General Chat' scot.....
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Knife-wielding South Yorkshire robber climbed into woman's home in middle of night and slashed at her,

Is that unusual?
No idea ... it might be.
But sorry to say ....Glasgow sounds rough. Glasgow ... not Scotland, or the Scottish people .... Glasgow.
And asylum seekers.

I'd say it was usual if anything like that , with minorities or refugees, happened near me in Stoke-on Trent.
Doesn't make me anti-English does it?
Might make me anti-immigrant and I believe with justifiable good reason.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 12:42 PM

Knife-wielding South Yorkshire robber climbed into woman's home in middle of night and slashed at her,

Is that unusual?
It would be unusual in my village May, most people are too old to climb into a window let alone wield a knife.....

And if it was Mrs Foxes window I'd be worried about the robber.....
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Not frightened Roxy . I can do me own spells.
Please, I BEG of you, in all humanity DON'T invoke the dreadful Chinese Three Step curse.

It's even worse than the Kill Bill "Three Inch Punch"!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

27-06-2020, 12:43 PM

Eh!!!..get a grip Ya big Girls blouse
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

27-06-2020, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
All 4 Governments Scottish, English, Irish and Welsh need to stop with the pandering, grow a set, and send all these beggers back to their own country.
I agree with that Roxy.....
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 12:44 PM

The First Minister
Clearly there is already much speculation around this incident, which remains under investigation. I would urge everyone to avoid such speculation, to not share potentially harmful or upsetting material on social media and to follow police advice while investigations are underway.”

She added: “I want to send a message across Glasgow and Scotland, when dreadful things like this happen, they shake us all to our core, but above all they should remind us of what unites us, not what divides us.”
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
It is in 'General Chat' scot.....
Okay OGF. I thought it was a serious event. I will leave it.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

27-06-2020, 12:48 PM

The First Minister
Clearly there is already much speculation around this incident, which remains under investigation. I would urge everyone to avoid such speculation, to not share potentially harmful or upsetting material on social media and to follow police advice while investigations are underway.”

She added: “I want to send a message across Glasgow and Scotland, when dreadful things like this happen, they shake us all to our core, but above all they should remind us of what unites us, not what divides us.”
Seriously......Good post, and well said.....

Page 8 of 13 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top