Join for free
Page 12 of 13 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2020, 05:21 PM

Re: Ghislaine Maxwell arrested

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
You are right . However seems to be a bit inappropriate for Andy to having sex [it is alleged] with a girl younger than his daughters .
Still each to their own !
Howard Marshall was 89 when he married Anna Nocle Smith 26 .
She said quite truthfully she loved him for what he was .

( a billionaire )

Not that it brought her much happiness after his death a year later she was embroiled in law suits with his grandchildren .
She herself died young at 39 soon after the death by overdoes of her 20 year old son .
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2020, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
Well it looks like I going to have to buy more popcorn and lager, this is going to run and run.
I do feel sorry for her Maj though, her husband not in good health it would seem, her country in lockdown, her grandson in the states causing problems and now her son in trouble with the law.
Well one could say one has to deal with one is dealt with , ,whatever age one is .
I bet there are many old folk having difficulty with life just struggling hand to mouth .
Without the vast funds she has at her disposal
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2020, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by muddy ->
i don’t feel sympathy for a woman who has lived a pampered privileged lifestyle for nearly a century .
A woman who has heaped totally undeserved honours on her worthless son andrew and has made him to some extent what he is an entitled arrogant boor.
Her grandson suffers from the same problems - he’s basically a 35 year old spoilt brat.
Yes her husband is in poor health he’s 99 years old he’s hardly likely to be in tip top form.
Her country in lockdown and what have they done for it ?
Walked around windsor castle for the nhs?
Oh yes said well meet again .
( not literally of course)
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2020, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Well one could say one has to deal with one is dealt with , ,whatever age one is .
I bet there are many old folk having difficulty with life just struggling hand to mouth .
Without the vast funds she has at her disposal
Ahhh, another Republican..forgetting they fact that she is the Queen, an elderly lady with an errant son in the news daily and a grandson who buggered off abroad an in the news daily, she doesn’t need that, money ain’t gonna help with the pain I suspect
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

08-07-2020, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
Ahhh, another Republican..forgetting they fact that she is the Queen, an elderly lady with an errant son in the news daily and a grandson who buggered off abroad an in the news daily, she doesn’t need that, money ain’t gonna help with the pain I suspect
Well money certainly helps ,able to live in splendour ,rather than a two up , two down as many 94 year olds do or even in a home .
Where they are bossed about .
Still whatever floats your boat Vlad ,as long as you don"t sink lol
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2020, 05:59 PM

Oh the pain spare me !!!!!

They are not dead or ill just a pair of over indulged entitled fools !
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2020, 06:12 PM

This might be --- fun. http://globalnews.ca/news/7138201/je...ell-plea-deal/

I read something about this in the daily Express too.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

08-07-2020, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->

Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2020, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->

Indeed they are, but as a mother and grandmother she no doubt loves them.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

08-07-2020, 07:07 PM

Perhaps she probably loves the corgis more.

Page 12 of 13 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top