Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2013, 11:49 AM

Re: Electromagnetic pollution

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Don't your ears burn most times .

Yes
billsteamshovel
Rural Australia
billsteamshovel is male 

18-09-2013, 12:30 AM

the phone i had before my iphone used to glow in the dark! lol

My HTC Wildfire was like having a hot water bottle on the side of my head,i only use the external speaker on phone now,i find phones give you a sore neck more than anything.

Billy
billsteamshovel
Rural Australia
billsteamshovel is male 

18-09-2013, 08:42 AM

I asked my Neurosurgeon about mobile phones and cancer,this is while he was talking on his in his office,he laughed,just laughed,if its a problem he would know?
Like Bruce says above,he worked with this technology,probably a thousand times stronger? and minimal effect on his health,I think they are looking for grant money,your taxes,Gov'mints like giving your taxes away,its a big hobby of theirs,like the man who i met who recieved a grant to study Emu's,i spoke to him,he applied for a second grant and was asked to submit his results from the first grant,he recieved the second grant? I saw his report that he submitted,he said Emu's are just like big chickens? really that is where taxpayer money went,to find out that Emu's are like big chickens!

Billy

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top