Join for free
Page 109 of 754 « First < 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 609 > Last »
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2016, 06:52 PM

Re: Over 50's Club Scotland (part 3)

Good evening everybody. Myrtle hope you enjoyed your mooch around town. Mike glad your car passed its MOT today. Abbey lucky you getting flowers as a gift. May glad to hear that your daughter is ok and does what her doctor tells her and of course you.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2016, 06:47 AM

Good Morning folks,I know it's daft o' clock but I haven't been to sleep as My arthritic knee is giving Me hell,can't put weight on the leg or even bend My knee,supposed to be meeting Son for shopping & lunch later but I'm afraid it's a no-go,shame as I don't see Him very often...sorry for being such a misery guts but You're the only Ones I have to complain to at the moment..You lucky People ..Hope You All have a great Weekend whatever You're doing,xx
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2016, 10:28 AM

Good morning

Sorry to hear your knee is bad again May ... what about the pain pen ? It's a shame if you have to miss meeting up with your son

Sunny and frosty here this morning ... I did plan on having a day out by train today but I slept badly last night so I've decided to stay home instead

Have a good day everyone
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2016, 11:32 AM

Good morning a bit warmer here today. Staying home and catching on somethings around here. May hope you can catch up with your son later. Myrtle have a wee nap its good for you.
Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2016, 12:44 PM

Sorry to hear your knee is very sore at the moment May . What do the Doctors say ? Would you have a knee replacement ? I know someone who had one recently and said it's the first time they have been pain free for years .

It's not so cold here today but worse than that this morning - fog !!
Not the best for driving to my forest walk .

Got Strictly to look forward to this evening . I'll have to get myself some treats to munch while watching it .
Nephroin
Ayrshire, Scotland
Nephroin is male  Nephroin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2016, 02:58 PM

So sorry to hear that the knee is playing up again May. The fun goes right of the sketch if you can't sleep due to it. I hope it improves as the day goes on, and that you can catch up with your son again soon.

A dreary day here today, but at least it's above freezing. Fog forecast for later - deep joy !

Take care all.

Mike.
Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2016, 04:39 PM

Been miserable here all day . Walked the dogs then watched " Murder at the gallop " an old Margaret Rutherford film . I love old black and white films !
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2016, 08:00 PM

Good Evening All,it's been a bitterly cold day here again but I haven't stuck My nose out of the door...I was hoping to join My Son on the anti racism STUC march in Glasgow,but' twas not to be,but He came in for a short visit before They went on Their way,

Aye I had a knee replacement in the other leg Abbey but was left with hellish nerve damage so decided never to put Myself through all that misery again,still bothers Me even 12 yrs on,but guess a visit to Doc's is on the cards as I'm getting too much of these painful episodes in the past Year or so.

I too love the old black & white films and there are lots of them on 'Talking Pictures' in freeview.....Hope You are all cosy and warm..I'm in bed with the knee propped up on pillows and doped up on ibuprofen!..pain pen didn't help this time I'm sorry to say...see Ya All later,xx
valentinojess
largs, scotland

26-11-2016, 10:05 PM

Abbey I never watch Strictly. May I seen some of the March on the news tonight. Abbey and Mike it turned out a lovely day here after a damp start. Waiting for Casualty to come on.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

27-11-2016, 09:51 AM

Good Morning Each,no frost this Morn just a dull grey sky but another day for Me indoors...I won't depress You lovely Folks with My moans and groans any more as there's enough of that on the Site I see,the doom and gloom merchants have taken over and the end of the World is nigh..again!

Watched a couple of fab' Films on 'talking Pictures' yesterday 'Hobsons Choice' & 'Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner'...great acting from great Actors,

Daughter & SIL coming for dinner later so will just cook a chicken with oven chips & veg...easy peasy...off now to do a Tesco home shop..Have a good Day All.x

Page 109 of 754 « First < 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 609 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top