Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2019, 02:40 PM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

Just bumped into Terry Waite in Sainsburys
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2019, 03:21 PM

So I was writing a nice long post this morning and I was just getting to the end when........Whoosh!......It disappeared into cyberspace....

I needed a haircut because I've been looking like a vagrant just lately so I didn't have time to write another one....

I arrived at my usual barbers and it was heaving with long haired yobs who had all made appointments, so they turned me away. I drove around for an hour looking for a barbers that was open and didn't require a previous appointment.

As I drove through the village where I used to live I spotted the old barbers shop where my Dad took me for my first haircut.....
It was open so I went in, and guess what?

The same old bloke was still cutting hair....
So I came out looking like Burt Lancaster.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2019, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Just bumped into Terry Waite in Sainsburys
I bet the food in Sainsburys tastes better than islamic food...
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2019, 03:33 PM

Bah Humbug!

Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2019, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I bet the food in Sainsburys tastes better than islamic food...

More than likely ....

My girlfriend knows him quite well because he goes into her pharmacy to get his medicines etc.

He is also about 7 foot tall he's enormous. Ever such a nice chap too.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2019, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Vaniy ->
Busy day to day

Cleaning and getting ready for tomorrow

Cooked the Ham this morning picked lemons and Oranges off the trees and made the marmalade yesterday

Mrs V just printed off the timings for the big day start at 9.45am upto the queen at 4pm

Luckily it has stopped raining we had four days solid which for us is a lot but now back to clear blue sky's and warm about 20c so will be out on the terrace for the Cava and nibbles tomorrow lunch time to start the festivities

So I hope you all enjoy your day

Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year

With lots of love from Sunny Spain

xxx
Sunny Spain, i.m jealous xx
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2019, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Vaniy ->
Busy day to day

Cleaning and getting ready for tomorrow

Cooked the Ham this morning picked lemons and Oranges off the trees and made the marmalade yesterday

Mrs V just printed off the timings for the big day start at 9.45am upto the queen at 4pm

Luckily it has stopped raining we had four days solid which for us is a lot but now back to clear blue sky's and warm about 20c so will be out on the terrace for the Cava and nibbles tomorrow lunch time to start the festivities

So I hope you all enjoy your day

Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year

With lots of love from Sunny Spain

xxx
Merry Christmas S from a very wet and cold Yorkshire.....Still rocking x

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top