Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2021, 07:11 PM

Re: Relax

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Oh please....it was not. It was fun!
Only joking.

... tell the beeb it's a song about something ... erm ... unconventional, they'd panic and ban it in those day.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2021, 07:34 PM

I was far too innocent at that time to know what offensive was
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2021, 07:41 PM

It was a set up, the rumours, the bbc ban, added to it's popularity, a huge hit, it's a good song.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2021, 07:42 PM

If you say so, Pixie.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2021, 08:04 PM

A good friend who runs a chicken farm Near Battle East Sussex..His farm has everything to feed his hayfever. He use to come over and work from our home, building chicken houses and runs with my Husband, we lived on the edge of an estate, Pebsham, but right next to Pebsham Farm, so when it was pollen time he streamed and streamed, never seen anything like what he had.

When really unbearable he took medication which these days is non drowsy. He does not believe it will ever go now.

He is slim and looks average but his lifestyle I presume, has made him extremely strong and it he cuts himself he stitches his own wounds....he is accident prone and once had to go to the Hospital as a drill bit slipped and ended up just below one of his eyes...Never saw that incident as we had moved here by then. His son bought our Smart Car when we moved to France..just as an add on..like one does...

He seems calm but he said his previous job was mapping sewers for repairs etc which he walked away from through stress..He runs the chicken farm/shop with his wife and also designs buildings via the pc for various companies, so is talented but all those pointers mean what..stress allergy I do think as he also has Vitiligo so cannot get the Sun on his Skin at all.

I get sudden sneezing fits and can sneeze 20 times..not on a regularly basis though.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2021, 12:56 AM

Oh please....it was not. It was fun!
I've only just found out it was about ejaculation. I thought it was more kinky than that.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2021, 01:01 AM

i don't get hay fever but I have learned not to rub my eyes if they itch. It's just not worth it. But boy does it feel GOOD at the time. I'm very careful what I put on them and the products I use on my skin. Definitely certain creams and make up would irritate them. Plus if I rub them I make sure it's with clean hands. You can do yourself such an injury. I take some Piriton if I ever forget.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2021, 02:18 AM

Sometimes I think that if I was any more relaxed I'd be dead.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top