Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 11:45 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Not true Judsy, else it would always be shining on me, instead of you.

Anyway, pleased to see you have cleared off at last.
I've been waiting for you to go so's I can brush me teeth and lock up for the night.

Dogs have just been out for their last wee, and now you've gone, I can get ready for bed in peace.

I bid you all good night, sweet dreams - and no trying to pick the locks during the night either!

What a damned shame. You logged off just as I logged on.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2019, 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
What a damned shame. You logged off just as I logged on.

Tut tut.
You never learn, do you Judsy dear.

Sleep well.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2019, 08:49 AM

Another Victory last night ladies.
Gosh, we're good at this.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2019, 08:57 AM

Another Victory last night ladies.
Gosh, we're good at this.

Not really Mups, you were fast asleep by 12.15 and snoring your head off. At 12.30 I performed a naked tea dance but unfortunately you missed it, as did all you lovely ladies. Sorry but it was one night only, so no need to queue up tonight for a repeat performance.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2019, 11:38 AM

Tut tut.
You never learn, do you Judsy dear.

Sleep well.
I actually checked at half twelve or so but decided to throw you a sprat to give you a faint glimmer of hope. I'm good like that.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2019, 11:51 AM

I gave you guys a rest from me yesterday.
But decided to annoy you today.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2019, 11:57 AM

Is there a time scale on this LTP thread? No? Ok then let's make it Midnight on New Years Eve 2025 shall we? Just askin'.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2019, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Is there a time scale on this LTP thread? No? Ok then let's make it Midnight on New Years Eve 2025 shall we? Just askin'.
Blimey that is ambitious.
I might be away with the fairies.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2019, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Why that particular day EZ? If you are planning to be in New Zealand, just because their midnight comes before ours, I have to tell you that your post will become null & void. Now get out of here!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

09-04-2019, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Not really Mups, you were fast asleep by 12.15 and snoring your head off. At 12.30 I performed a naked tea dance but unfortunately you missed it, as did all you lovely ladies. Sorry but it was one night only, so no need to queue up tonight for a repeat performance.

We heard all about this dongle. It was on the national news this morning.
Our strong sense of propriety will not permit us from showing the the whole mesmerizing incident, but the part before you discarded your undies with such gay abandon was recorded.

Now m'dear, I happen to have located the rest of the film - although parts of your anatomy have been hidden to protect our feminine modesty of course.

However, the ladies and I are having a committee meeting this evening, and we have invited members of the WI along to join us.
I feel obliged to run your film - just for education purposes you understand - so the ladies can judge your performance, with a view to booking you for their AGM next month.

Could you please advise us of your hourly rate at your earliest convenience.
Many thanks.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top