Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2020, 07:29 AM

Good morning Monday

Good morning all, the rain has finally stopped after nearly 24hours straight, and a better day ahead methinks with broken cloud and 10 deg...

Nothing much planned, just cold cuts and a jacket spud for lunch, and I may get out in the garden for an hour later if it's fine.

Have a good day everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2020, 08:33 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Hi

Good Morning Barry and all who follow.

Still raining here, but a much drier day forecast.

Rubbish is out ready to be collected.

Not going out, doing some sorting of things.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2020, 09:42 AM

Good morning everybody.

I didn't sleep very well after my near miss accident. Trying to forget about it but keep having flashbacks.
I mentioned what happened to Tony & he can't remember!!

Today I need to go to Matalan to collect some shirts I've bought for my grandsonJosh for Christmas.
I've almost finished the Christmas shopping now - just waiting on Amazon for some rice paper money & chocolate gold coins to put in Josh's skull & crossbow pirate treasure chest.

I'm well organised really but have neglected my garden. Dead pots need emptying, Winter weeds need pulling, the patio needs cleaning and so on...
Hope to do that on the first dry day..

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2020, 10:26 AM

Good morning all a bright start to the day, sun is just poking its head above the rooftops.

Hoping to get out in the garden to clear the remnant leaves from the trees later.

Have a good day everyone.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2020, 10:51 AM

Good morning all.

So much milder this morning, and lovely blue sky too. Haven't seen much of that over the last few days, that's for sure.

Clipped two of the dogs yesterday, so that's another job done.
Not quite sure where to start today yet, as I have got no end of fiddly small jobs to do finish today. I'm bad at not finishing things!
I'd best get a move on . .
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2020, 10:52 AM

Good morning everyone fine at last .
I need to catch up on the washing and may get to clear the leaves if it dries up a bit .

Enjoy your day
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2020, 12:16 PM

Good morning all, better late than never. Hope you are all ok, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2020, 12:55 PM

2 calls today and I'm not looking forward to the first one.... ewww. Probably about defects or something....

Just finished polishing my watches - I had a sudden urge to clean them so I got the Brasso out and gave them a buff. They look all shiny and new again

4 more days until I leave for the Christmas break .... oh my do I need it

Happy Monday everyone !
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2020, 03:23 PM

good afternoon Monday people, lots more rain still

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top