Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2012, 11:12 AM

Re: Eagles nest

There are three sleepyheads there this morning!
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2012, 01:55 PM

I've just been deleting some old stuff from Photobucket, and I came across this screen shot I took last year.

maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2012, 03:23 PM

The three eaglets have grown and look strong. One is perched on a twig right on the edge of their nest. What a difference a couple of weeks make.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2012, 03:58 PM

I have been regularly following the growth of these eaglets from Jimmy's original link ....... however, when I tried to open the link just now, the following warning appeared on my screen:

Reported Attack Page!

This web page at www.ustream.tv has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programmes that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2012, 05:24 PM

Crickey, I didn't get that Mags. Hope my PC is safe from harm, too frightenend to look at the eaglets again.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

11-06-2012, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by maryl ->
Crickey, I didn't get that Mags. Hope my PC is safe from harm, too frightenend to look at the eaglets again.
It may be something to do with my computer's security, Mary but I thought I would mention it in case others were affected by it.
maryl
UK

12-06-2012, 01:55 PM

Yes you are right Mags. I watch them on FB so that I don't have to see the adverts and can read the updates. Last night there was a warning from the Raptor Resource Centre that there was a problem with ustream and they'd look into it. Today that message has gone.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

12-06-2012, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by maryl ->
Yes you are right Mags. I watch them on FB so that I don't have to see the adverts and can read the updates. Last night there was a warning from the Raptor Resource Centre that there was a problem with ustream and they'd look into it. Today that message has gone.
I've just tried the link again and the picture is back and no sign of the warning so looks like all is well again!

Thanks for the explanation Mary

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top