Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2012, 01:12 PM

Isn't it nice...

To come home from holiday and be greeted by a very excited and effusive little boy

I missed Bennie all week, and I think maybe he missed me too...and managed to eat his bed

Off for a walk shortly!
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2012, 01:44 PM

Re: Isn't it nice...

He must have missed you, to eat his bed

I can remember that, having an excited dog turning in circles at your feet, even if I only popped to the shop and back
Enjoy your walk.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2012, 02:10 PM

Yes its lovely. I get greeted every evening when I get home from work. They've had 2 walks but still go mad when I open the door
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2012, 07:16 PM

Had forgotten about that, my dog is attached by an invisible chain to me, the only time I am without her is when I go to the toilet, she sits outside crying. I think what he is saying Orangutan is "Who loves ya baby."
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2012, 07:32 PM

Oh yes there is nothing quite like the devotion of a doggy companion
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2012, 09:30 PM

Lovely, I kenneled Dan and Bently once when I was away.....Boy did they Sulk when I picked them up. Almost knocked me off my feet in their rush to get in the Car and then when we got home they wouldn't speak to me........Sods lol
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2012, 10:18 PM

It was particularly nice as he doesn't bother to rush to greet me when I get home from work, although he wags his tail. But he really was leaping all over me this time Guess he loves me almost as much as I love him...
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2012, 11:17 PM

That is lovely Every morning Alfie greets me, with a toy in his mouth, waggling his whole body, even when I've just been upstairs and had a bath......you'd think I'd been away all day, bless
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world

22-05-2012, 11:08 AM

Yes, mornings can be special. Bennie often peers into my room in the morning and if I am awake he leaps up onto the bed for a cuddle
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2012, 11:32 AM

Lucky you him only peering, Phoebe sleeps in my room in her own bed, well thats the general idea but she has her own ideas of course, if its cold she gets INTO my bed under the Duvet and i wake up boiled, thats what they are for, they slept with King Charles to keep him warm. They need people company!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top