Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2012, 06:58 PM

Re: Cat Flap: Dead Pet Turned Into Helicopter

Originally Posted by marpaul ->
haven't looked at the link, don't want to but he sounds bonkers and its horrendous!!
That's all I've been seeing all day on my Yahoo home page, seems to have changed now thank goodness
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2012, 09:36 PM

Don't wish to view the link either - sounds utterly horrendous!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2012, 10:01 PM

Can't look at the link either Marian.....from posts sounds terrible!
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2012, 10:33 PM

I can't look at the link either. From what I've read, the man sounds deranged, or at the very least without feeling for the poor animal who probably gave him affection whilst alive.

It's a gross thing to do which only a sick mind could conjure up.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2012, 11:38 PM

Someone posted this on Catsey without any mention of what the link was about, I opened it and was shocked ...... definitely not the sort of thing a cat lover would do
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2012, 11:45 PM

Oh dear Mags, not nice and a bit of a nasty shock. I've had this thing blasted at me on my yahoo email earlier on today so couldn't avoid it. I felt sorry for the poor cat, dead or not. It is disrespectful, how ever could he do that to a family pet?
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2012, 07:09 AM

It is a terrible thing to do
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2012, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
I can't look at the link either. From what I've read, the man sounds deranged, or at the very least without feeling for the poor animal who probably gave him affection whilst alive.

It's a gross thing to do which only a sick mind could conjure up.
There are a lot of sick minds out there at least the poor car was dead when he did it.
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2012, 04:18 PM

I won't open the link - sounds horrible - and I wish the media wouldn't pick up on stories like this as there will no doubt be copy-cat efforts by other sick individuals.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top