Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2012, 12:07 PM

Just had a bath and not impressed

My two have had a bath this morning, they are not exactly thrilled with the process but they are good. Muffin (white) usually gets first turn, ChoCho sits and watches then tries to climb in the bath herself. Not because she likes it but because they both know they get a treat when finished. Once washed and dried off they race off to the kitchen like greyhounds to get their treats. A mad chase through the house, out of the front door, race round the garden to the back patio door and they are virtually dry

Anyone know why ChoCho's eyes show up green when they are actually as dark as Muffin's?

orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2012, 12:17 PM

Re: Just had a bath and not impressed

They are looking green because you have got reflection from the retina. It's like red-eye shots in humans.

Nice pic!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2012, 02:22 PM

They do look smart Loretta

Chloe loves bath time once the water part is out of the way she likes being rubbed with the towel and the hair drier (on cool) on her legs
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2012, 02:30 PM

They look very smart after their bath.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2012, 02:40 PM

What pretty little dogs.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2012, 03:32 PM

What lovely smart pooches they are after their bath!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2012, 06:42 PM

They look a proper pair of tearaways Loretta, they must fill your days with joy......
shaz
Manchester, lancs
shaz is female  shaz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2012, 08:43 PM

Lovely dogs, great pic. I bet they have lots of fun together.

My little dog does not like bath time. She looks real skinny when she is wet.
She runs all round the house as soon has she gets out the bath. She hates the hair dryer. So I leave her to dry and keep brushing her, she likes being brushed.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2012, 09:28 PM

Lovely photo...they are so cute!
poohdog
Nottinghamshire UK
poohdog is male  poohdog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2012, 09:57 PM

My two strangely don't get very dirty...

Benji will hop in the bath if I tell him...

Pooh is another kettle of fish...Bath?...not a chance in hell.He gives me 'The look' if I even mention it. As he does when I tell him to get off the sofa... He'll do anything to avoid being combed or brushed ...typical lad.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top