Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2012, 11:46 PM

Re: Poor little mite

It makes my blood boil that some so-called humans can treat a defenceless animal like this. That poor little lass has done nothing to deserve such cruelty, and I hope a nice home will be found for her soon.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2012, 05:49 PM

Isn't she adorable? It is quite beyond me how anyone can treat animals so badly, there are some very wicked people. I hope someone gives this little sweetheart a loving home.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2012, 08:07 PM

I don't understand why people get an animal in the first place if they are not prepared to care for it. Its not obligatory to have a pet. I love animals and particularly dogs as you all know but I can understand that some people don't which is absolutely fine as long as you don't have them. I'm the same with children which is why I haven't had any although I would never harm a child of course. Leave dogs to those of us who love them and will give them a good life thats what I say.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2012, 09:23 PM

Whoever threw that cute little girl out is nothing but evil! Hope she finds a forever home soon.....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top