Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 04:07 PM

Re: The unacceptable way we treat disability

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

The issue is this as far as I am concerned.

There are the clever ones who milk the system and always will, but they are very clever.

The ones losing out are the genuine ones who tell the truth and in particular, those with Depression etc who are not up to fighting the system.

There is something basically wrong with a system designed to weed out the con artists but instead penalises those most in need.
Exactly SF .....I keep hoping one day it will change but I dont think it will ...it seems quite easy to me to spot the ones who are "playing the system" but why cant the others see it...Its staring them in the face!
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 04:28 PM

, "
I appreciate that symptoms such as fibromyalgia, Raynaud's phenomenon, chronic anxiety, migraines and depression are maybe not symptoms that can actually be seen as being disabled but surely that doesn't give anyone the right to judge whether what they are suffering from is not genuine disability? Only a Doctor can do that and they obviously have"

Got it in one Shropshire Girl.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 04:33 PM

It doesn't matter what the condition is/was or what the nurse thought the point is she had a duty to maintain the confidentiality of her clients .

I hope the nurse is unable to get another job working with patients.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
It doesn't matter what the condition is/was or what the nurse thought the point is she had a duty to maintain the confidentiality of her clients .

I hope the nurse is unable to get another job working with patients.
She shouldnt be employed in any position in future where confidentiality needs to be maintained
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

A lot of news about the clampdown on Disability Benefits.

I found this to be absolutely disgusting.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-37224153
I found it discusting that the Nurse put and discussed it on her facebook page

But the story has nothing to do with a clamp down on welfare benefit claimants just some piss taking nasty person who was rightly sacked.

PS 48k alcoholics are on a disability benefits because they are 2 pissed to find work.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top