Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 07:47 PM

Re: National Holidays trip to Amsterdam

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
But I want to get away from here up North (of England).

Shame I've only got about 5 hours in Amsterdam itself, most of the trip is spent on the boat, time to get a spliff or two or a couple of space cakes though
Don't forget the Rizlas.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
The Golden Girls are going to be 60 years old soon, one has her birthday in October so we have booked on a trip to Amsterdam with National Coach Holidays.

The trip was originally £99 for 2 nights/3 days and for that you get your coach/ferry trip to Amsterdam and a little free time in Amsterdam. The accommodation was inside cabin bunk beds and none of us fancied bunking so we've upgraded to outside cabin, side by side beds. The original £99 was reduced to £89 yesterday and the outside cabin side by side was £130 reduced yesterday to £116 each. There is no food included although we could have opted to pay £61 each for food but we haven't paid for that.

We are all looking forward to it but we are anticipating it will be cold when we go 29th October so will take some warm clothing. Just hope the sea isn't too rough!

Has anyone done of one of these short cruises on a P & O Ferry? If so, what are the outside cabins like? Are they quite roomy? I think I'm going to take a travel kettle and some coffee.

Anyone been to Amsterdam?
For a laugh, go to the red light area (near the Oude Kerk) and get your cameras out.

Then watch all the curtains close frantically!
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2019, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
For a laugh, go to the red light area (near the Oude Kerk) and get your cameras out.

Then watch all the curtains close frantically!

OR

She might open the curtains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e02-4GVrrs
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2019, 09:41 AM

The hills in Holland are horrendous, you need alpine gear to get to the top of some of them.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2019, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
OR

She might open the curtains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e02-4GVrrs
Yes, I remember watching that! She's a devil, isn't she?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

19-09-2019, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
The hills in Holland are horrendous, you need alpine gear to get to the top of some of them.
Holland has hills? I can't say I've ever noticed them. Holland is as flat as a fart.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top