Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2020, 05:28 PM

Re: Cruising

Must sadly admit, haven't been cruising for 4 years now, but when we went on the last cruise it was an Adriatic cruise which we absolutely loved. We called in at Venice, Dubrovnic and Split, and all three were absolutely fabulous cities. One of the best cruises I have been on.

I would also add that if you are going on a cruise and wish to take out a drinks package, try and get it as a freebie from either the Travel Agents or the Shipping Line if booking through them. (We did by just asking what else they could offer if we booked the trip with them).They are always eager to throw in tempting extras to get you to book with them, can't say if you will succeed but worth a try. The extras are there for those who have the nerve to ask. Competition is everything.

Wherever and with whomever you decide to cruise with, I hope you have a wonderful time. I have some fabulous memories of past cruises.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top