Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2020, 03:59 AM

Re: Melania Trump

[QUOTE=Artangel;1843848]
Originally Posted by APRICOT ->

She never seems to want to hold his hand.
Would you?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2020, 09:01 AM

I dont think she is real .
She looks like the robots on ‘humans ‘beautiful but remote.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2020, 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I dont think she is real .
She looks like the robots on ‘humans ‘beautiful but remote.
They look more natural.

You couldn't be a 'real' person and be married to trumpington - just not possible!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2020, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
I think they are both unspeakably vile and well suited.
I totally disagree. Trump has dragged the USA back from the horrible mess Barack Hussein and his lot had dragged the USA into.

Trump is certainly no diplomat but know what?

That is exactly what was and is needed.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2020, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
"I never understood wind, I know windmills very much, I've studied them more than anybody...tremendous fumes, gases are spewing into the atmosphere, you know we have a world, the world is tiny compared to the universe.."

That's one of his comments.How can anyone admire such a cretinous plank?
Perhaps not best expressed but he's bang on the button.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2020, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
I totally disagree. Trump has dragged the USA back from the horrible mess Barack Hussein and his lot had dragged the USA into.

I so agree with you .
As for picking on his wife .....why ...what is she doing that affects the job he was elected to do ?
As for holding hands ? What’s that about ?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2020, 12:56 PM

Spot on AT

America is a much better place under the Donald, look at the alternatives, pervy jo Biden, Bernie Sanders (commy nut case), Elizabeth Warren (fake Pokahontas) etc. They are all swivel eyed morons trying to out-woke each other.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2020, 02:12 PM

TAT, l agree with you. The thing is, no one ever speaks about the good things he has done.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2020, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
I so agree with you .
As for picking on his wife .....why ...what is she doing that affects the job he was elected to do ?
As for holding hands ? What’s that about ?
Zuleika, l was referring to the time Donald Trump tried to hold Melania’s hand and she drew it back. Google it.

I have always held the hand of the men in my life. I think it’s lovely and l am proud to walk down the street holding their hand.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2020, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Zuleika, l was referring to the time Donald Trump tried to hold Melania’s hand and she drew it back. Google it.

I have always held the hand of the men in my life. I think it’s lovely and l am proud to walk down the street holding their hand.
Whatever pleases you Art . You think it’s lovely I don’t , not in older people . Simple as that .
Perhaps Donald’s like you and his wife like me ?

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top