Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2020, 12:12 PM

Re: F.........Gordon Ramsay

Gordon Ramsay first shot to fame in a TV Program about Britains Worst Employers.

Since then he's done alright for himself, even though his father in law is a complete bell end.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2020, 12:53 PM

I like Gordon, I think he is a different bloke away from the camera. I believe the swearing is all part of the act and it's what he's best known for although I have watched 'Hells Kitchen' regularly and he doesn't seem to swear as much as he's been accused of, most of the swearing comes from the disgruntled people he tries to help. And most of the modifications to the premises are paid out of his own pocket.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2020, 01:29 PM

Until he retired quite a few years ago, my brother had a very successful restaurant for years. When he first had it built, he ensured he included our local Environmental Health Department every step of the way. They advised him on every aspect they would be inspecting on their future ''surprise visits'' once he opened for business, even suggesting the fully open view kitchen and the best type of equipment that he should include. He followed their advice.

They were true to their word and there were no favours! They would turn up in their white coats and net caps without notification, go through the place with a fine-tooth comb, and apart from the usual inspection, would even stick a toothpick between the floor tiles to ensure no dirt or debris between them. They never once found any fault as he was a stickler for cleanliness with every facet of that business, and the premises was always given a clean bill of health.

I think it spoke volumes to others too when the Inspectors (well known locally) themselves used to go into the Restaurant to eat lunch whenever working in the local area
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2020, 01:42 PM

One of our local restaurants is so clean you could eat your dinner off the floor but nobody eats there.....Because the food is crap....
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2020, 02:16 PM

many of those kitchens that Ramsey is supposed to have turned around have closed down. There are the odd ones that survived.

I don't like him, I find him a rude and obnoxious pig with a filthy mouth.
There is a difference between saying it as it is and saying the way that pratt says it.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2020, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
One of our local restaurants is so clean you could eat your dinner off the floor but nobody eats there.....Because the food is crap....
They need a new chef.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

17-01-2020, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
They need a new chef.
And a new menu Tiff...... Frogs Legs and Escargots just don't cut it with me, or the rest of the residents in a South Yorkshire Pit Village.....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2020, 10:44 PM

He just has one of those punchable type faces.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2020, 11:27 PM

JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2020, 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
F.........Gordon Ramsay
I wouldn't!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top