Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2020, 10:09 AM

Re: Good morning Friday !

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Dry here this morning. Showers this afternoon, heavier later with
thunder at times is the forecast. Maximum temperature 10ºC.

Nothing planned so it’s another day when I can please myself what I do,
or not, as the case may be!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2020, 10:28 AM

Good morning everyone rain rain and more rain the floods are back and if I want to collect my prescription I have to drive the long way round I might wait until Monday.

I had a sleepless night, Chloe went downstairs to get a drink at 2am and didn't return so I went to look for her and she was lying under the stairs. I have had an uneasy feeling about her not being herself for a few days so think I will arrange a vet check. I didn't get back to sleep so am tired.

Not a lot planned , will make a lentil and coconut curry for the freezer.
Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2020, 10:42 AM

Good morning all another gloomy day with rain showers.

Not a lot planned for today, just general housework.

Enjoy your day everyone
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2020, 11:27 AM

Morning all.

At the mo, it's bright and sunny but much fresher.
They're forecasting frosts for the next four nights here, so I need to cover certain plants up again.

I was supposed to be lunching out with an old friend today, but she had to cancel at the last minute, so I will get on with some indoor work this afternoon instead.

Meg, I hope Chloe is alright. When their behaviour suddenly changes it's always a worry isn't it.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2020, 12:14 PM

Morning all, my contract has been renewed as a rolling contract, every 6 months so I can book a holiday at some point.

Nice day here in Sudbury. I'm learning Walk this Way by Aerosmith at the moment too - if you play guitar and want to learn blues, learn this. Joe Perry is an exceptional blues player, idolised by Slash I do believe.

I'm rambling... laters !
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2020, 02:00 PM

Afternoon peeps. It's just stopped raining here and the sky is lightening up. Sun this afternoon?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2020, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning everyone rain rain and more rain the floods are back and if I want to collect my prescription I have to drive the long way round I might wait until Monday.

I had a sleepless night, Chloe went downstairs to get a drink at 2am and didn't return so I went to look for her and she was lying under the stairs. I have had an uneasy feeling about her not being herself for a few days so think I will arrange a vet check. I didn't get back to sleep so am tired.

Not a lot planned , will make a lentil and coconut curry for the freezer.
Enjoy your day
Hope she's OK Meg...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top