Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2014, 06:24 AM

Happy Friday Folk.

My Clematis last year.
I have to go hunting to get Sheila some flowers this morning and, I think, my access to Tesco is closed due to roadworks on the A14.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2014, 07:10 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Morning everyone, dry here at the moment but storms forecast again.

We are off to Tesco food shopping first thing and then a walk with the dogs before the rain comes in.

Enjoy the day and stay dry if you can.

Barry
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2014, 07:49 AM

Nice picture
Good morning all
The roads are full of holes aren't they
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2014, 07:53 AM

Good morning Alan, Barry and all to come in yet
Don't think I am going out at all. Storm expected around 11am and been
awake since 4am with noisey neighbours having an argument. What could you possibly find to shout about at that time of morning?
Looking forward to seeing the UK girl in the Luge final this afternoon at the Olympics. Could be a medal and even a gold one which is good.
Take care all and have a nice day.

oops and Patsy, you jumped in front of me there lol
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2014, 09:07 AM

Morning all. Happy Valentines Day to all. Going to the Dentist this morning then straight to my Cleaning Job.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2014, 09:11 AM

Happy Friday to you all
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2014, 09:57 AM

Morning all. Beautiful photo Alan, thanks.

BE, my sympathies at being disturbed. Those above me chose around 3am to slam a window again. Think I need to up the ante!!!

I really do hope they move sometime soon. Surely their tenancy agreement is expiring soon, and their sprog due?! Get out, you obnoxious pair!!!

Eeee, where was I? Don't like the look of that there rain today. Keep safe, you people affected...

I've actually not needed my strong painkiller since yesterday morning! (Does a mental *dance*). Bowels needed a little help but hopefully if I stop the oxycodone now...

I'd say the pain level has gone down to well under 5 (exceeded the 10 constantly) so long as I still don't overdo it! So a good excuse for staying in with my feet up watching telly and catching up with all my papers and magazines! Cept I must take a library book back today so will pop out later, in the car, when my expected visitor at 11 has been and gone.

Enjoy your Friday everyone.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2014, 10:26 AM

You certainly sound like you are on the up and up Jazz, glad the pain is subsiding somewhat.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2014, 10:32 AM

Good morning fellow members the next lot of rain arrived here at 7. 30am and it is very dark but not yet windy.
I managed to get Chloe out for her walk before the rain arrived and arranged the buckets under the leaks in the kitchen.

Just when my bronchitis is showing signs of improvement I have a new cold no doubt caught from little Hannah. I can't face shopping in the rain this morning so will make some bread instead.

Stay safe everyone
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2014, 10:39 AM

Morning everyone. More wind and rain this morning but it seems to have eased a little at the moment. Just waiting for the chimney sweep to arrive to clean my chimney prior to having a multifuel stove fitted. At least I will have plenty of firewood next year when the tree that fell across my drive is cut up and dry!
Hope you feel better soon, Meg.
Way to go, Jazzi!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top