Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2019, 10:37 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday.

Good morning all.

Freeeeezing cold here, and snow forecast for the next two days.

Just got to nip out for an hour or so, then it's a 'stay in the warm' day after that me thinks.

Stay warm and cosy everyone.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2019, 11:39 AM

Good morning all.....

Gawd Mags what a day for your boiler to breakdown...hope it gets fixed quickly .

Nothing much planned for me today as I thought i might be babysitting again but I'm pleased to report little Stanley is much better and back in nursery

Looking forward to the snow......hope the snowdrops survive though. Have a good day everyone.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2019, 11:54 AM

Good morning all. Boring housework all done for today. Next stop is in the kitchen to make veg soup and cheese scones and I've decided to make a date tart for after. I hope the heating gets fixed quickly Mags , that's the last thing you want on a cold day like today.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2019, 01:03 PM

Good Afternoon everyone, how I missed this thread is beyond me.
I better go to Specsavers.

Keep warm and safe all.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top