Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 10:26 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday

Good Morning all, a bright and sunny minus 4 here, and forecasts for this cold to remain with us for a while yet.

Been down the garden and given the birds some fresh water and food, as everything they have is frozen.

Nothing planned today other than taking the dogs out when it is not quite so slippery, then probably staying in the warm.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 10:48 AM

Good morning all.

The sun is shining, but cold, frosty, icy and still some snow on the ground.

Not going out today.

Have a nice day all.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 10:50 AM

Good Morning everyone.
A bright day here.
We are supposed to be getting snow later, I don't think so.
Stay safe and warm.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Good Morning all, a bright and sunny minus 4 here, and forecasts for this cold to remain with us for a while yet.

Been down the garden and given the birds some fresh water and food, as everything they have is frozen.

Nothing planned today other than taking the dogs out when it is not quite so slippery, then probably staying in the warm.
-4 here Mups too
Like you went out and fed the birds but came back to bed !
Getting up courage to take the dog out for a walk .
Need my ski gear.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 11:13 AM

Good morning all. I can't seem to get warm this morning. The heating is on and I've had my porridge but I think I'm going to have to keep moving and swinging my arms about. May even have a go at doing star jumps. I hope nobody will see me. Then again maybe I'll just have a nice hot chocolate.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2019, 09:23 PM

Had freezing fog here all day today - not at all nice - friends went home early.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top