Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2019, 10:11 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

We have snow. Staying indoors till it goes away. It won't be here for long so we'll enjoy the scenery through the window. It's still coming down but it's that very fine stuff.
Have a safe day.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2019, 10:25 AM

Good Morning everyone
The snow laid and looks like more in the sky.
Poor Mags what a time for her boiler to pack up.
I will send my hubby shopping maybe, and stay in the warm.
Take care everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2019, 10:45 AM

Good morning everyone so far we have avoided the worst of the snow with just a sprinkling.

My son has just texted to say he is coming for lunch which I am not thrilled about, all the children have had a tummy bug and I am worried he brings it here. If I get a tummy bug it affects my medication and can have serious consequences.
I will just have to keep him at harms length

Enjoy your day
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2019, 10:50 AM

Yeah! We have a blizzard!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2019, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning everyone so far we have avoided the worst of the snow with just a sprinkling.

My son has just texted to say he is coming for lunch which I am not thrilled about, all the children have had a tummy bug and I am worried he brings it here. If I get a tummy bug it affects my medication and can have serious consequences.
I will just have to keep him at harms length

Enjoy your day

Meg, can't you just explain about your meds, and ask him if he would mind waiting until next week? He perhaps doesn't realise.
Better to be safe than sorry me thinks.
Tale care.

Mags, what on earth are they playing at with your boiler? This is third time it's conked out, isn't it?
Told you to lock the buggers in till they'd fixed it, didn't I.

Seriously though, I wouldn't half give them what for now, especially as Mr. Mags has been so poorly and needs to keep warm.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2019, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Meg, can't you just explain about your meds, and ask him if he would mind waiting until next week? He perhaps doesn't realise.
Better to be safe than sorry me thinks.
Tale care.
Hi Mups no I can't do that .....
He thinks I worry to much about things.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2019, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Hi Mups no I can't do that .....
He thinks I worry to much about things.

Then I think you will have to go out unexpectedly.

You best come and visit me urgently. .
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2019, 11:13 AM

What is this about snow? we have not seen even a flake here up to now, only sunshine but cold.

I was having one of my thoughts the other day, yes I found the brain cell under a chair.

it is little wonder that young children, as we all were, get confused. Think about it, they are told to sit down at the table when food is put on it, then told to sit up straight while eating it. Sit down -Sit up , I wish parents could make up their minds

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top