Join for free
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2012, 11:28 PM

Benidorm today

A pleasant day out today, so difficult to believe it's the middle of November, it was so warm.

Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2012, 03:11 PM

Re: Benidorm today

Lovely photos Clumsy - especially the first one - it remids me of my mum and dad. I wish it was a bit warmer here - its blowing a gail today where we are - everything is so damp and dismal. Winter has definitely arrived.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2012, 03:27 PM

Sorry about your dismal weather Aerolor. We have had a couple of weeks of sometimes heavy rain and quite grey and dreary but the last few days have been lovely, really hot and sunny. Just as well really because for two nights I've had a sort of open air bedroom due to a window being removed and a patio door being installed. I could have moved to another room but it hasn't been at all cold or windy so it's been a bit like camping out. Glass goes in tomorrow so my room won't be open air any more.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2012, 03:34 PM

Lovely photos Loretta, it's nice to know someone is getting some warm weather It's hard to believe that you can walk along a beach in a bikini at this time of the year!

I'm very impressed with the sand sculpture, amazing work! We have a sand sculpture exhibition every summer at a beach about 20 miles from us, it always draws the crowds in...
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2012, 07:22 PM

Great pictures Loretta, what a great sand sculpture.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2012, 07:42 PM

Hi Clumsy, lovely pics. Is that you walking along the beach in your bikini? Do you live there? The last time I was on holiday in Benidorm was about 6 years ago.
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2012, 07:46 PM

Lovely photo's I can feel the sun on my back looking at those even though it's peeing down here and cold too.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain

30-11-2012, 10:58 AM

Thanks all. No Susie it wasn't me in the bikini, I'm not that tall. Yes I do live in Spain but not in Benidorm, we live approximately one and a half hour's drive from there. The weather has changed drastically since last week, we've had two days of gale force winds and although it is very sunny again the wind is bitterly cold. Here is a palm tree being blown around.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top