Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2012, 11:41 AM

Re: Have a Great Saturday Folk.

Good morning fellow members it is cold and miserable here and Chloe and I have been for our early wade through the mud which used to be called a walk

I have got wet washing hanging everywhere after I left it outside yesterday while I went baby sitting and it poured with rain although none had been forecast.

Lots of jobs to do today and lamb with rosemary and garlic to look forward to for supper

Enjoy your day everyone and stay safe and dry :grin:
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2012, 12:58 PM

Good morning all, dull damp and miserable today, the weather not me. The best of luck with your new musical career Alan, I could never get the hang of a Mootie, love that expression Rosemary, rolls of the tongue much smoother than mouth organ.
Make the best of the day Folks.

Here's a nice butterfly to remind you of those lazy hazy crazy days of Summer we used to have.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2012, 01:37 PM

Good Morning, Just back from the Woods with Dageus. Good Solid Frost last Night so the Ground was Hard in the Woods.....Excellent I don't have Filthy Boots or a Mucky Dog the Day lol.
Steps on the Isle of Staffa......feeling fit?

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2012, 01:49 PM

[QUOTE=Antibrown;224422]Good morning Alan, Mags and all others who visit.

Mags, good to see you here first thing but is there something wrong? you are up earlier than normal.

Have a great day everyone

Originally Posted by plantman ->

Up early today Mags? Hope you've not been up all night with that tooth....

Have a great day folks..

Barry
Originally Posted by Brandykins ->
Morning Folks
Gosh Mags - I was just turning over at that time this morning

Take care and stay safe
Thanks for your concern Bob, Barry and Rosemary - I'm fine, just has one of my all too frequent sleepless nights and decided to look in here as I had just finished my book of Sudoku puzzles! Hopefully I will have a better sleep tonight!
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2012, 04:17 PM

Good day folks!

Well the day has came...

I am now 60 years old. Time to get that pipe out and put a tartan fleece on the parcel shelf of my Rover!!

I had a lie in until 11AM as I do every Saturday and as I walked into the living room in my dressing gown I almost had a heart attack (don't need another one of those!) when there were 8 people in my living room shouting (sorry, singing) Happy Birthday to me.

Once I got over the shock the coffee machine went on (even I don't drink that early) and I thanked everybody for dropping by and for the kind gifts.

They have all left now and I'm still in my robe (the lazy bugger I am) relaxing while the wife vacuums.

I'm enjoying especially being able to repeatedly say "you missed a bit" without getting something thrown at me. The joys of being 60.

In two hours (well, just under) we'll be heading off to the local restaurant (beautiful place overlooking the sea) for a nice meal.

Today is somewhat of a blessing because I'm the first male to reach 60 in my blood family. My father didn't, his father didn't, nor did his father or any others before them. For that I am thankful but also a little sad for those before me who did not see this milestone.

Apologies for the lengthy post.

Have a good day all.
Lynne55
Lancs.
Lynne55 is female  Lynne55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2012, 04:33 PM

Happy Birthday Jim Enjoy your meal out later.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2012, 04:54 PM

Many, many happy returns of the day, Jim .... you certainly have reason to celebrate this special day!

I hope you enjoy a lovely meal later, the setting sounds perfect!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2012, 05:46 PM

Sixty is a big one Jim, have a great time when you and your good Lady go out. That's a milestone reached in the Family, lets hope you broke the curse forever. I found that after sixty the years are only like Months and fly away, let me know what you think in seven years time.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2012, 05:53 PM

Evening all. Just got home from all day on trains and replacement buses to go out shopping with my Mum who is 90 years old. Bought two christmas presents and one birthday present. I am wacked out now. Happy Birthday OldBugger (Jim).
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2012, 06:24 PM

OB you're going under false pretences. At 60 you're not an OLDbugger but you're a MIDDLE-AGEDbugger.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top