Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2012, 02:46 PM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Morning all. Had a lie in today, got up at 8am instead of 6am. Yesturday it was pouring of rain all day, today it is sunny but gale force wind.

Have a lovely day all.

Sue & Coco xx
Lucky you. Been up since 5AM here, got to sleep at 2:30AM.

If this keeps up I think I'll have to risk sleeping tablets again, I just cannot run on this amount of sleep much longer.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2012, 02:55 PM

Good afternoon all.
Morning spent breakfasting out and then sweeping and tidying outside.
The wind popped out a panel of next doors fence. Hubby had been planning to fix it ..tho' he hadn't mentioned it ..but we'll offer to help put it back. (He is in a wheelchair and can't do much)
Fabulous photos all.
Enjoy the cinema Marian.
Hope your electrics get sorted soon Meg, must be quite annoying.

My sympathies to those who flooded out.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2012, 04:42 PM

Something very unusual happened to me today......I felt ill; I can't remember the last time I was ill it's so long ago. About noon I started to feel a bit light-headed and shivery. I went to bed and was cold and shivering like crazy. I fell asleep and woke up about 2.30pm feeling much better.It's now about an hour since I got up and I feel almost back to normal. It was as though I was coming down with the flu but my immune system kicked in and defeated the little devil. Still, I missed my roast chicken dinner !
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2012, 04:50 PM

How odd Alan! Some virus or allergy, I expect - keep a note, in case it happens again, your doctor will want details. Happy to hear you are feeling better though
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2012, 06:54 PM

Good evening all, we just got in before the heavy rain and boy is it not half coming down!. My Daughter and Son took the wife and me out to lunch today and very enjoyable it was too, a nice little Hotel in Malahide on the North coast of Dublin, I'm 67 today and feel like 37, must be the few jars I had., anyway the 'kids' were in great form reminding me about all the embarrassing things I did when they were young, what good memories they have because I don't remember any of it., I'm very proud of both of them, they work hard and they gave up their Sunday to be with me, what a compliment, they were never an ounce of trouble to me and the wife, bless them.
You have the right idea Jim, it's a night for the fire alright.
Take care Folks.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2012, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by oldbugger ->
Lucky you. Been up since 5AM here, got to sleep at 2:30AM.

If this keeps up I think I'll have to risk sleeping tablets again, I just cannot run on this amount of sleep much longer.

Dear Oldbugger, there is a programme on Wednesday at 9pm on BBC1 called Goodnight, it's about people who have problems in sleeping, take a look.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2012, 09:55 PM

Good evening Alan and all above

Just having a quick look here, weekend almost done but I like to check in on Sat. or Sun if I can.

Seems there have been some bad floods in parts of UK, hope all on here are safe and well.

Best wishes to you all.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2012, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Dear Oldbugger, there is a programme on Wednesday at 9pm on BBC1 called Goodnight, it's about people who have problems in sleeping, take a look.
Just as I read that the song "Goodnight" by Roy Orbison came on the LP I am playing. Funny how coincidences can be so... Coincidental!!

I will look out for that - thank you.

Happy birthday Jem!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top